Tu Endie Wei = WOW

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
This 2yo filly a half to Bio Fuel is something special. Keep an eye on her down the road or if she leaves Woodbine. This one can run through the wind.

fb

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    Most impresive I've seen in a debut from woodbine.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Thanks for the tip; will put her in my stable mail right now.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    I also heard Read Baker plans are the BC weeds or dirt. I say they will lean towards the weeds. This one is a real runner.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    biofuel had a better fate

have jv get maragh days and this sibling will win
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2011
    very nice first out today....had the wow factor
    edited June 2011
    Was just doing some research on Tu Endie Wei to see who she might've been working with heading into her debut yesterday. It seems she worked heads-up from the gate with a couple of unraced 2yo's recently, those being Flyaway Bird (June 16) and The Bear Vow (June 9).

As it turns out, The Bear Vow was entered this morning in Race 1 @ Woodbine. Ran a good second after being boxed in along the rail approaching the turn. Had plenty of running room in the stretch, but couldn't catch the winner who had gotten away a bit up front. Time if the race was pretty good, 57.1. Might be a good idea to keep a eye on Flyaway Bird; have to think that one will be entered within the next week or two.
    edited June 2011
    Still no entry for Flyaway Bird thru Saturday. Will post here when she's entered. Looks like she's actually a 3yo, however...
    edited July 2011
    For those following, Tu Endie Wei returned to the worktab today.
    edited August 2011
    She is back in on Saturday at Woobine and only 5 horse showed up to face her in a 6/12 f stakes.
    edited August 2011
    Saw she was entered, didn't realize it was a 6-horse field. Didn't think we would be able to bet her anyway, though. Nice Breeders Cup prospect, i think. The Canadian horses tend to be overlooked in the wagering.
    edited August 2011
    very true....want to see if they get a dirt prep into her..
    edited August 2011
    I bet a little Pick-4, but from the article it sounds like Reade Baker doesn't think she's as good as she looked????

WO #4 $1 Pick-4 2,5,9,11,12,14,​WT,1,3,6,10,13,14,​WT,2,​WT,5,6,7,8 none $ 144.00 - -
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    STRONG SUGGESTION:

REPLACE McALENEY, ASAP
    edited August 2011
    She looked real green down the lane when she took the lead. Totally different running styles this time out, probably the field size. Still impressive both wins in stakes company.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    If the AE #15 draws in, do not leave her out of your plays. ON FIRE BABY, 3-1, is one that King put us on to a while back. Gary " Red Dog" Hartledge says she is the best horse he has ever had, and he has had some good ones. May have the look of a stone cold ex with #4 if she draws in.
    edited October 2011
    6-1 ml.....what should be the price on her tomorrow..
    edited October 2011
    I was going off of the DRF Quick Sheet that FB sent. It shows On Fire Baby @ 3-1. I like 6-1 much better, but she has to draw in.
    edited October 2011
    I just noticed that the ml odds on the DRF Quick Sheet are different from the official ml. The bomb I mentioned in the 2nd in another post is 20-1 in the DRF QS and 15-1 official. Win some lose some!
    edited October 2011
    I just went to equibase entries, and On Fire Baby is 20-1. Maybe the DRF QS shows what they think the odds should be. Kind of like the Twin Spires meter deal on their tools/video site. I really don't know, but if On Fire Baby is 20-1 and draws in, I may take the rest of the year off!!!!!
    edited November 2011
    Another WOW performance for us chalk players!!!!!
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Returns today at woodbine
    edited April 2012
    Can we say WOW again, she is better now than last year. Hope he ships her out of Woodbine. Keep her all winter at Palm Meadows and didnt' run her one time.
    edited June 2012
    Might be worth a win wager today on the weeds at odds on.

gl, fb
    edited September 2012
    She just won a stakes on her home track at 5/2!!!!! I missed it!!!!! Hope some of you all cashed it.
    edited January 2013
    Just read that Tu Endie Wei died in surgery last week. Horrible news...
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    man nothing but deaths I've been hearing lately. really bad news... rip T.E.W.
    edited January 2013
    Just read that Tu Endie Wei died in surgery last week. Horrible news...

Very strange that I read this on paper first, not on the internet first.

RIP

She gave us some great races.