Tu Endie Wei = WOW

2»

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Just read that Tu Endie Wei died in surgery last week. Horrible news...

Thanks Cat. In Disney with kids and haven't read anything since Saturday morning. Ready to get back to reading a form again.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    @FasigTiptonCo: Hip 144, Majesticperfection 1/2 bro to BIOFUEL & TU ENDEI WEI consigned by Wavertree agt, sells for $625k to Rockingham Ranch. #FTFlorida
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    rayphil wrote: »
    @FasigTiptonCo: Hip 144, Majesticperfection 1/2 bro to BIOFUEL & TU ENDEI WEI consigned by Wavertree agt, sells for $625k to Rockingham Ranch. #FTFlorida

Here's the good news - He's headed to California and Peter Miller (I would guess)
    Bad news - Majesticperfection is a name that leads to over-betting. Strange concept, but I honestly feel names affect wagering for a lot of people.

A great example is above when FB mentions Tu Endei Wei winning at 5/2 at home - if her name was Majesticperfection it would have been 3/2.

Or maybe I'm crazy. But if you want a price name your horse something mule-ish.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Here's the good news - He's headed to California and Peter Miller (I would guess)
    Bad news - Majesticperfection is a name that leads to over-betting. Strange concept, but I honestly feel names affect wagering for a lot of people.

A great example is above when FB mentions Tu Endei Wei winning at 5/2 at home - if her name was Majesticperfection it would have been 3/2.

Or maybe I'm crazy. But if you want a price name your horse something mule-ish.

LOL. This colt debuts today for Miller, and his name is Homer Matt (apparently I thought he was named Majestic Perfection from reading the above, but that's his sire). 1/2 to Biofuel and Tu Endei Wei goes in the 7th at SA today.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Wasn't Majesticperfection the name of that outstanding Fair Grounds sprinter who we were on on a couple of times a few years back? Went up to Prairie Meadows or Canterbury and won some big $$$ sprint race up there, then shipped to Saratoga and won a big race over there as well. Ended up getting hurt/retired before he could run in the Breeders Cup. He was probably gonna win it, too.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2014
    Wasn't Majesticperfection the name of that outstanding Fair Grounds sprinter who we were on on a couple of times a few years back? Went up to Prairie Meadows or Canterbury and won some big $$$ sprint race up there, then shipped to Saratoga and won a big race over there as well. Ended up getting hurt/retired before he could run in the Breeders Cup. He was probably gonna win it, too.

Thats him alright. I remember FB being extremely high on this one, particularly in the PM stakes which I believe he ended up setting the track record at.