WTF is up with CD

tmffmtmffm Banned
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
First they give the announcer's gig to an ACCENT.

Now, they have some young dude with a GAY LISP doing pre-race analysis.

Is CD targeting the gay bettors? Are there any?

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    I don't watch pre-race analysis, nor do I put any credibility in to it. It is there more to entertain visitors and less serious bettors about predominately trivial information.

As for Mark Johnson, don't disrespect. I'm the first person for keeping things local and the "best man for the job" and I have to say, he is one of the greatest race callers in the business right now.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited July 2011
    I have nothing against Johnson, though it's REALLY HARD to follow his calls. I can't understand WTF he's saying during races. Add the MICROSCOPIC chicklets to the mix and I never have any idea how I';m doing in a race. And certainly, there were very capable clearer speakers available at the time. I also don't have a problem with the woman that usually does the pre-race analysis. She's clueless, but then so are so many other ladies doing the same job at other tracks.
    Now, CD adds the GAY LISP which pretty much makes their feed unwatchable.
    Good thing the meet is winding up
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    You sound like an idiot. I'm 100 percent sure Jill knows more than you ever will about horses. MJ is always clear, in fact he's top notch.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Also, saying ' I have nothing against Johnson ' is pretty funny.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    If I read one bad word regarding the Lovely Jan Rushton, I'm declaring total WAR!
    GOD, I miss her stupid hats, lame analysis, gorgeous legs, large supple breasts,
    Well, you get the idea!

Thank god Hymn Book paid $4.50 to place
    talk about a saver!
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Mark Johnson could call races anywhere in the world, he however cannot call the horse you bet first under wire if he isn't first under the wire.