Arlington Stakes

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Well I'll be heading out tomorrow and having had a chance to go over the stakes I have a few plays for the three graded stakes we have tomorrow.

Modesty
#3 Wasted Tears - Absolute lone speed, class of the field. Only question with this one is the distance here.
#1 Romin Robin - Loves Arlington (big thing here, several horses don't take the turf here), should be close enough to be within striking range, offers great odds for an across the board play.

American Derby
#4 Wilcox Inn - Look at his running lines and company, should sit perfect trip, repeat of last out likely wins again
#2 Zoebear - My longshot here. Finally beginning to break through, he beat a good group of maidens here AT ARLINGTON, the lightbulb is finally on with this one. Good across the board play.

Arlington H.
#9 Dean's Kitten - This one is sharp on the turf, should sit the perfect trip from post 4, has faced better than this, will offer fair odds.
#2 Interaction - He is the question mark of the field, but if anyone can get it done it is his trainer. Faced much tougher overseas in Meydan and if ready to strike right off the ship should be tough.

Good luck tomorrow all.