Del Mar, race 7, Friday

Max BMax B Member
edited July 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Im going with the # 5, Cloud Man. Been watching this horse and like the competition and pp for this long race, and sets Cloud Man up to come out nicely with regards to top form amongst field. Short priced at 5-2 but connections speak volumes. Sherriffs will have ready to fire on all cylinders. Not a huge fan of Talamo but as long as we get a decent ride I believe we should get the win.

GL
Max B

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Max B wrote: »
    Im going with the # 5, Cloud Man. Been watching this horse and like the competition and pp for this long race, and sets Cloud Man up to come out nicely with regards to top form amongst field. Short priced at 5-2 but connections speak volumes. Sherriffs will have ready to fire on all cylinders. Not a huge fan of Talamo but as long as we get a decent ride I believe we should get the win.

GL
    Max B

I'll look in to this one. Thanks Max.
  • husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Max B wrote: »

GL
    Max B
    MAX----I LIKE THIS ONE ALSO....PLAYING IT WITH THE 4,8.....LETS GET SOME..
  • Max BMax B Member
    edited July 2011
    Husker- nice call with the 4, 8 underneath. If only they were all this easy... ha. GL today.

Max B
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2011
    Great Call!

$5.00 winner and a $60.00 tri
    You'all made this game look easy. Keep it up!

I could not have had a worse day yesterday at the Spa if I had picked my horses based on names and colors. 0 for the day and none of the ones I had info on even hit the board. However, the nice thing about the Spa is that you only need a few to get back. I sure as hope that few is soon!