Turbulent Descent pointing to the F&M Sprint

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Can we say Ventana!!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    DC, what type of odds is TD offering in futures at this time?
    I'll be in Vegas in a month and might want to get down on it before she goes off at 2/1 on BC Day.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Ventana is a colt (or rather a horse now).

As for Turbulent Descent, there are no F&M Sprint futures available at the moment. I'll post here when they finally turn up. I like her chances in that race, obviously, and it doesn't hurt that it's run @ 7 furlongs (as opposed to the 6-furlong male version). That appears to be right in her wheelhouse...

Btw, she's currently listed @ 35/1 for the Ladie's Classic, not that she'll be running in it.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Ventana is a colt (or rather a horse now).

As for Turbulent Descent, there are no F&M Sprint futures available at the moment. I'll post here when they finally turn up. I like her chances in that race, obviously, and it doesn't hurt that it's run @ 7 furlongs (as opposed to the 6-furlong male version). That appears to be right in her wheelhouse...

Btw, she's currently listed @ 35/1 for the Ladie's Classic, not that she'll be running in it.

My error, I menat to type Ventura!!!! Maybe we can get 5/2 on TD like we did on Ventura at SA.