Wemissfrankie

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Wemissfrankie the best 2yo in Cali, just blazed 1:12.3 in a awesome work. Pay attention to this one and book it for future. You heard it hear first at HRT!!!!!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Wemissfrankie the best 2yo in Cali, just blazed 1:12.3 in a awesome work. Pay attention to this one and book it for future. You heard it hear first at HRT!!!!!

Crushed this one in his opener. Looked great. Nice to see a 2yo close in that manner.
    Cant wait for him to return. FB's right on this one guys, make sure to keep tabs!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »

I'm not sure about the best, but very, very good. This filly is co-owned by skateboarder/TV star Rob Dyrdek, and any big efforts by Weemissfrankie would no doubt bring good (young) attention to the game. Pete Eurton's bloodstock agent @larryzapeye (TWITTER) has been touting this one forever, and posts pictures of her daily. She was pointed to the Debutante even before her maiden race.

377914198.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313856159&Signature=sCN%2Fl1izm1cUkFLPtZ18%2B7bZOnI%3D
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Nice call on this subsequent stakes winner!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Very Nice Call on this!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    She is in tomorrow, but I have been hearing big things on SELF PRESERVATION, could we have the cold exacta. We will see tomorrow. I'm rotting for Frankie in a big way.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Frankie looks like a key to me, I'm using 8---1/2/4