Spa Saturday Thread

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
King Bishop - Flash point - easy winner today for this colt, don't miss the train.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Hope you're wrong.........nothing personal :argue:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Almost forgot, meant to post this earlier...

I'm not on him (don't even particularly like him), but here ya go:

Uncle Mo workout - 8/21/2011 - YouTube
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Race 6 - #7 - Akira - wps - this one blows by them all down the lane, field loaded with speed.
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited August 2011
    Race 6 - made alot of money on #6 Lights out Lisa, she not in great form right now but this 7 time winner has a shot in here against alot of maiden only win horses in here. Nice price @ 5-1 and I'll bite again off the bullett work. peace good luck to all. Go away Irene please.
    edited August 2011
    IH8PATDAY wrote: »
    Race 6 - made alot of money on #6 Lights out Lisa, she not in great form right now but this 7 time winner has a shot in here against alot of maiden only win horses in here. Nice price @ 5-1 and I'll bite again off the bullett work. peace good luck to all. Go away Irene please.

We run 2-3
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Race 7:

#13, Tapidar: liked this one last out with the ANCHOR up. Ran credibly and now comes back on short rest. Don't like the post but he has a good shot @ long odds.

bet to win if > 25:1 and in exotics with #1, #6, and #8
    edited August 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    Race 7:

#13, Tapidar: liked this one last out with the ANCHOR up. Ran credibly and now comes back on short rest. Don't like the post but he has a good shot @ long odds.

bet to win if > 25:1 and in exotics with #1, #6, and #8

I like a bomb also in this one #5 - Mr. Hooker, this gelding last 4 works signal a fit horse and anything can win in this field.

gl, fb
    edited August 2011
    Story of my life FB, of course I had the 6-7 ex along with the 6.

Race 7- I despise Ramon esp @ short odds but the #6 Fizzano looks like controlling speed to me and should wire this field. Only threat I see is the #1 Seattle Mission but his 5 2nd place finishes tell me the horse just doesn't want to go by. Like the switch to Cornelio is a big plus but will it be enough. Not ground breaking stuff but it's how I see it. peace and good luck
    edited August 2011
    Story of my life FB, of course I had the 6-7 ex along with the 6.

Race 7- I despise Ramon esp @ short odds but the #6 Fizzano looks like controlling speed to me and should wire this field. Only threat I see is the #1 Seattle Mission but his 5 2nd place finishes tell me the horse just doesn't want to go by. Like the switch to Cornelio is a big plus but will it be enough. Not ground breaking stuff but it's how I see it. peace and good luck

Ramon should win this one, I agree. But I'm swinging on this one with a 50wps on #5.
    edited August 2011
    I absolute love #4 - Desert Sage in this one. BIG WAGER for me!!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    MEKONG MELODY 8/1 ml - first click 7/2 strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    I'm not usually a chalk eater but the #2 Romacaca is as consistent as the come and probably has never been better so I gotta land on her here. I think the outside horse #9 Tapitsfly has a shot and I'll throw FB's 4 in there. 2/ 4-9. peace and good luck
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    R9-10
    Double
    #9, Roman Treasure -- hoping she wires here

with

#4, Bronx City Girl and #7, Sassy Image
    edited August 2011
    R9-10
    Double
    #9, Roman Treasure -- hoping she wires here

with

#4, Bronx City Girl and #7, Sassy Image

I'm with you on Roman Treasure!!!! Let's wire this field!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    Race 9- Looks like it sets up for the 5 Funny Sunny to close into an expected pace duel. I think the 2 Jealous Girl is the real deal and may run them off their feet, and the 1a Moon Buzz has a shot @7-1.
    edited August 2011
    well that sucked!!
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Race hightlights Dominguez' shortcomings as a jock. He's been involved in a number of stretch duels with Johnny V for me and he's lost every single one of them. Johnny V can finish; Dominguez can't. He's a heady jock and the best at getting position and the best trip given the setup but he can't AID a horse in the lane. He flat out can't finish. If Johnny V or Rosario or Gomez rode the 9 today, they, at least, finish ahead of the 1A.
    edited August 2011
    Race hightlights Dominguez' shortcomings as a jock. He's been involved in a number of stretch duels with Johnny V for me and he's lost every single one of them. Johnny V can finish; Dominguez can't. He's a heady jock and the best at getting position and the best trip given the setup but he can't AID a horse in the lane. He flat out can't finish. If Johnny V or Rosario or Gomez rode the 9 today, they, at least, finish ahead of the 1A.

Totally agree, I boxed the 6/9 in a $20 ex and cannot get by the 1, and have 100wps on the 9. Ramon kills me time and time again. I looked at the 1 was about to fall down and we still couldn't get by. GO FIGURE!!!
    edited August 2011
    Race 10 - Sassy Image looks like the place to be in this race, but I am nothing if not loyal and hard headed so I will make my biggest bet of the day on #6 Tar Heel Mom, Ive had this horse in at least 7 of her 11 lifetime wins, horse always shows up and runs her race, a little afraid of a bounce off that last effort but bullet works suggests otherwise.peace and good luck
    edited August 2011
    Race 10 - Sassy Image looks like the place to be in this race, but I am nothing if not loyal and hard headed so I will make my biggest bet of the day on #6 Tar Heel Mom, Ive had this horse in at least 7 of her 11 lifetime wins, horse always shows up and runs her race, a little afraid of a bounce off that last effort but bullet works suggests otherwise.peace and good luck

I crushed Sassy Image on Derby Day as I posted in my thread, caught all the exotics with her. I cannot back her today as I don't see her caring for this surface. Was told the #2 was sitting on big effort and she showed on the open click. Guess I will stick with her today.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Still alive w P4 Got Tar Heel Mom and Bronx City Girl in this race
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    R10-11-12
    Pick 3

#4, Bronx River Girl and #7, Sassy Image
    with
    #4, Dominus; #6, Justin Phillip; and #7, Uncle Mo
    with
    #10, Shackleford

also play a smaller ticket: 7 / 7/ 10
    edited August 2011
    Calder - Race 10 - #5 - FROLIC'S REVENGE - Super live boys, pile in on this one.
    edited August 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I crushed Sassy Image on Derby Day as I posted in my thread, caught all the exotics with her. I cannot back her today as I don't see her caring for this surface. Was told the #2 was sitting on big effort and she showed on the open click. Guess I will stick with her today.

Thanks for the heads up FB, 2 looks like she's in the best form of her life and I will add her top and bottom with Tar Heel Mom. This is such a tough race, can't really toss anybody, imo. peace and good luck
    edited August 2011
    Calder - Race 10 - #5 - FROLIC'S REVENGE - Super live boys, pile in on this one.

Done! Tar Heel Mom now my second biggest wager of the day.:drinking:
    edited August 2011
    Race 10 - 2-3

Race 11 - 1

Big Double For Me!!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    Hilda was super impressive!!!!
    edited August 2011

That is what my private customers had today. How easy was that boys!!!!
    edited August 2011
    That is what my private customers had today. How easy was that boys!!!!

Thank you, sir.... saved my bacon for the day. Rest of the day on FB!!:drinking:
    edited August 2011
    Thank you, sir.... saved my bacon for the day. Rest of the day on FB!!:drinking:

Glad to cash for you all, didnt think we would get that price with the scratch of the 1 in that race. I'm happy. I'm all in on Flashpoint, I don't think they can catch this one. I wish the Factor would of shipped this track is speed bias in a big manner.