edited August 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Got a huge DD going Calebs Posse/Coil

Nice Hit, Flashpoint hurt on my end.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Travers

2 opinions:

#10, Shackleford: always does all the heavy lifting and will do it again today. I don't think anything in the race can try him early and beat him to the wire. Only thing I'm afraid of is some suckup late runner taking advantage of a good setup.

#7, Coil: PERFECT setup last out. Only get lucky once and this one has to run a bit and a bit earlier today. Can't see him beating the 10 or even getting 2nd here.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Boys I'm going against the now horses in this one and boxing the following below.

3-4-6-7-9
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I like ruler on ice 7/1 right now.
    edited August 2011
    I love MIke Repole, he is just of one of the guys that made it REAL big. Great for the game.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Wow that race hurt! Coil was never in it. Makes you think what if Stay Thirsty didnt play 2nd fiddle to Uncle Mo during those preps heading to the Kentucky Derby?
    edited August 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Wow that race hurt! Coil was never in it. Makes you think what if Stay Thirsty didnt play 2nd fiddle to Uncle Mo during those preps heading to the Kentucky Derby?

Agree!!!
  • IH8PATDAYIH8PATDAY Member
    edited August 2011
    Had to relocate because of Irene, wife and kids now officially driving me crazy with this shit. Not an intentional redboard but I had a wager on Stay Thirsty in the Travers. I love Repole too FB and I agree he is great for the game.Thanks for the great day FB, well done and if I survive the hurricane hopefully I'll catch up with you tomorrow for Pacific Classic day at ol Del Mar.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Coil DEAD LAST. Great training job by Baffert. Add his work with Plum Pretty and you get the sense that his JUICE for the meet never made it to his barn .

Anyway, one more

R13

Exacta: 10 OVER 1 and 5.
    edited August 2011
    IH8PATDAY wrote: »
    Had to relocate because of Irene, wife and kids now officially driving me crazy with this shit. Not an intentional redboard but I had a wager on Stay Thirsty in the Travers. I love Repole too FB and I agree he is great for the game.Thanks for the great day FB, well done and if I survive the hurricane hopefully I'll catch up with you tomorrow for Pacific Classic day at ol Del Mar.

Hang tight and have patience, I lost everything in Hurricane Katrina!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    Taking the family to dinner, but enjoy these two till tomorrow. Just a heads up for all football players. I have posted some strong pre-season plays on my twitter account.

www.twitter.com/fbwinners

Race 6 - 7

Race 8 - 2

gl,fb
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    IH8PATDAY wrote: »

Best wishes to you and your family! Im up here in Rhode Island waiting for this thing to get here!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    getting pretty bad in baltimore....lets stay safe and get thru this...