Del Mar Sunday Thread

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 3 - Make Music For Me - I really like this one today, had last time out and is in good form and closed in a slow place last out.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Race 3 - Make Music For Me - I really like this one today, had last time out and is in good form and closed in a slow place last out.

I have the 1,3,4 in my horizontals, but canceled my win ticket as soon as Brad Free jumped on board Make Music.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Rafy on the front end with this horse = WEIRD!!!!!!
  • jaanisjaanis Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    No idea what he was thinking!
    edited August 2011
    Real bettors having a serious go @ Gibson Home Run.
    edited August 2011
    Brad Free on Gibson Home Run too.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank God the wedding is finally over! In the 6th, you have a 3yo fillie who made her debut last year at Del Mar and had physical problem that put her on the shelf for almost 11 months. She should show much improvement 2nd back and she hails from the barn of win, place, CHO ! She is a bonafied blue blood KY bred so I don't know how she gets in vs California breds? Nevertheless, take a good look at #9 something Eileen?The #3 is a player and the #7 could hold on at a big price.
    edited August 2011
    Thank God the wedding is finally over! In the 6th, you have a 3yo fillie who made her debut last year at Del Mar and had physical problem that put her on the shelf for almost 11 months. She should show much improvement 2nd back and she hails from the barn of win, place, CHO ! She is a bonafied blue blood KY bred so I don't know how she gets in vs California breds? Nevertheless, take a good look at #9 something Eileen?The #3 is a player and the #7 could hold on at a big price.

For sure not Cal-Breds here, but looks like a huge player.
    edited August 2011
    I'm taking a flyer on #7 - Flawless Jewel at a nice price right now on the boad. This is a wide open race IMO.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    fb put the 9 in something...underrated trainer who sends out good horses...9-2 with 3 mtp
    edited August 2011
    I'm hearing big things on a longshot in this race, I think this is a wide opne race to make a nice score on the exotic end. This is what I'm playing below.

#10 - wps

10 over 1-3-5-6-9-12 over 1-3-5-6-9-12 - Also will reverse in the 2nd hole.

gl, fb
    edited August 2011
    I'm hearing big things on a longshot in this race, I think this is a wide opne race to make a nice score on the exotic end. This is what I'm playing below.

#10 - wps

10 over 1-3-5-6-9-12 over 1-3-5-6-9-12 - Also will reverse in the 2nd hole.

gl, fb

This play in jinxed, just saw where Paul and Matt from TVG are on this one as well. SUCKS!!!!
  • letsgambleletsgamble Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Who do you like tonight in the foots FB?
    edited August 2011
    I'm on him too, that's too much weight to carry. Funny to see this horses 16k claiming price blocked in your form by his Triple Crown nomination.
  • BettorBobBettorBob Member
    edited August 2011
    That's the good thing'bout watching TVG, you know who not to play.
    edited August 2011
    Boys I'm all in on New Orleans Saints -3 in the First Half, I have good info on this team as I'm friends with some people in the organzation. The starters go till the 3rd quarter, and they have actually written a game plan for this game. They will be firing on all cylinders in this one. Pile In!!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Boys I'm all in on New Orleans Saints -3 in the First Half, I have good info on this team as I'm friends with some people in the organzation. The starters go till the 3rd quarter, and they have actually written a game plan for this game. They will be firing on all cylinders in this one. Pile In!!!!

Im on it! Thanks
    edited August 2011
    Also playing a small parlay with the over.
    edited August 2011
    #7 - Atticus Jack - send it in on this one today!!!!!!!
    edited August 2011

gotem boys
    edited August 2011

The angle being if this horse ever run 2 races without a layoff he wins. I'm including HEAVY on all my tickets.
    edited August 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    The angle being if this horse ever run 2 races without a layoff he wins. I'm including HEAVY on all my tickets.

We gotem Dirty!!!!!
    edited August 2011
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,5,7,​WT,9,10,​WT,3,6,12,​WT,1,3,8,10,12 none $ 75.00 - -
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,5,7,​WT,9,10,​WT,3,6,12,​WT,1,3,8,10,12 none $ 75.00 - -
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,5,7,​WT,9,10,​WT,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,12,​WT,1,3,8,10,12 none $ 250.00 - -
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,​WT,4,5,9,10,​WT,1,3,4,6,7,12,​WT,1,3,8,9,12 none $ 600.00 - -

You put $500k in a Pick 4 pool and I'll take a few chances.

Twirling Candy opens @ 5/2. I can dig that.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm on Don Cavallo here.

Playing him across the board and using in gimmicks with Acclamation and Twirling Candy.
    edited August 2011
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm on Don Cavallo here.

Playing him across the board and using in gimmicks with Acclamation and Twirling Candy.

I'm with you on the INVADER!!!!!!!!! Roger hates the 1 hole, the only downfall on my end.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited August 2011
    Cavallo is clearly the WISEGUY horse. Massa, over at HTR, has him as his longshot play. (Which means as long as DC hits the board, no matter what else happens, he scores.:rolleyes:)

I think the horse is a HUGE underlay (8:1 with 2 min to post). And I wouldn't bet Chinese money on Contreras outside of WO -- and, lately, he's riding like he did last year @ WO; i.e. LIKE SHIT.

Would be surprised if he hit the board.

Good Luck, however
    edited August 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Im on it! Thanks

7-0 right out of the gate
    edited August 2011
    PVAL!!!!!!!!! on a Cali bread, Don C was flat as hell down the lane. Money brunt.
    edited August 2011
    Good Night All.

Race 10 -6

Race 11 - 9

late double with the above two

gl, fb
    edited August 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,5,7,​WT,9,10,​WT,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,12,​WT,1,3,8,10,12 none $ 250.00 - -
    DMR #8 $0.50 Pick-4 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,​WT,4,5,9,10,​WT,1,3,4,6,7,12,​WT,1,3,8,9,12 none $ 600.00 - -

You put $500k in a Pick 4 pool and I'll take a few chances.

Twirling Candy opens @ 5/2. I can dig that.

I've be myself "out" of like 10 pick 4's by betting saver's this month. Alive to the same horses - for WAAAAYYY less.

BUT - Even though Rosario should win the last, doesn't the #3 look a little shady?
    edited August 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Im on it! Thanks

Book It!!!!!!!!