I Am A Victim Of Irene

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
MY HOUSE HAS 2 FEET OF WATER IN IT.WILL POST AFTER TJHE DELUGE IS TAKEN CARE OF.WISH US LUCK.w2w

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    wire2wire wrote: »
    MY HOUSE HAS 2 FEET OF WATER IN IT.WILL POST AFTER TJHE DELUGE IS TAKEN CARE OF.WISH US LUCK.w2w

Best of luck w2w and hope everything works out for you.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    w2w

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope no one was hurt.

The next several weeks of your life will be taxing as hell as you deal with adjusters and the like. Good luck on that and remember that these insurance adjusters are real assholes and do not give in one inch!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Ouch. That is rough. The same sort of thing happened to my Aunt in Florida some years back. They got pretty much destroyed by one of those major hurricanes that blew through there. Totaled a new house the they had just built.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    very sorry to hear. still no power here near 2 days now but at leasst dry. gl w2w. thoughts are with you!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me last year after we had the great floods of 2010. As long as everyone is Ok stay strong you will work through it! GOOD LUCK
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    sorry to hear that man...i dodged a lot of bullets here and i feel so lucky...Just take it day by day buddy and you will get thru this..
  • jcmhou1jcmhou1 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Hope everything works out for you. At least you are ok!
    edited August 2011
    Power back on 7:21 pm wed nite
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    W2W, let me know if I can send you out a package if you all need anything and are able to receive it. Hit me out on my email.

fbwinners@aol.com

Keep The Faith, FB
    edited September 2011
    Lets hope things are starting to get back together for w2w. Im close enough John if you have to have a set of hands to help.