Del Mar Sat--Early bird special

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
race 8
Del Mar Debutante GI 2yo fillies 7f

I just talked to the Westrock folks and they are on their way to San Diego to have their picture made. Bob Baffert thinks it is a three horse race and hard to separate the top three.

#5 SILENT SAGA, Cho owned/trained. Enough said

#7 EMERALD GOLD, Glen Hill/Tom Proctor/Gomez--enough said

#10 DREAMCASTER, Westrock/Baffert, etc., - enough said

Take these three to the bank because when Bob Baffert says he can't separate them then that sounds like a exotic winning play to me!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Weemissfrankie

Watch the replay on this one. Somebody else on the board is all about this one, I think its FB.
    She will make a splash tomorrow and will be my bet. I'll use your selections with her in exotics.
    Thanks as always JG.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Just sit back and watch as Weemissfrankie will be in the winners circle.

fb
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    Weemissfrankie

baffert said she will be prominent early but he isn't sure she will get 7 furlongs. All of her recent works have been under strong urging and this NY bred may be up against better at this distance. the sunriver/Meadowlake bloodlines suggest she may use herself early and come to a crawl in the last furlong. However, note that trainer sent her 6f in last work, very impressive. You know me, if Baffert says it I'm buying it! According to Baffert, the Cho fillie is the one he fears the most. Jap bred out of son of Sunday Silence and coming into this race on the upswing.

I think we have given HRT Forum members a winning superfecta!
    Thanks Flyin Late!
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    FB,

just caught your post, are you going to put out a Woodward play? Just kidding, I think I know by now who we like! I'm wearing my cap to dinner tonight, Renee's bitching notwithstanding!

BTW, I'm told by the folks at the Spa that the jockey title between JV & Jav is really going to be tight. I will post or e-mail info tomorrow morning.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2011
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Just sit back and watch as Weemissfrankie will be in the winners circle.

fb

MONEY!!!!!!