Woodbine Pick 4s - Sunday 10/16 (tickets)

TGrahamTGraham Junior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
For .2o, I am taking stabs at both - have prices to make it worth it if they hit:

Early:
Race 4 - 4,5,10,14
Race 5 - 2,6,9,10,11
Race 6 - 3,7,8,10
Race 7 - 2,8

If my math is right that's $38.40

Late:
Race 8 - 2, 9, 10
Race 9 - 5, 7, 8, 9
Race 10 - 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13
Race 11 - 1, 2, 5

I think that's $43.20

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    You've posted this in AT LEAST TWO forums. Is my math right?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    You've posted this in AT LEAST TWO forums. Is my math right?

You are a jackass. I know that is right. Your constant bashing of other posters on here is getting awfully annoying.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited October 2011
    Is it as annoying as watching me POST BOMBS while all you so called EXPERTS are living (and mostly dying) with CHALK?

Since NOBODY here can match me when it comes to picking WINNERS, BOMBS in particular, the PUNK way out is to take issue with my 'delivery'. I'm really impressed. I'm also waiting for your next 4:5 INSIDERS' SPEciAL.

See if you can make sense of this: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Now I feel better. I do appreciate all the laughs with the CHALK picks, however. ha ah ha

P.S. how do your clients feel when they see MY BOMBS and compare them to your CHALK?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    Is it as annoying as watching me POST BOMBS while all you so called EXPERTS are living (and mostly dying) with CHALK?

Since NOBODY here can match me when it comes to picking WINNERS, BOMBS in particular, the PUNK way out is to take issue with my 'delivery'. I'm really impressed. I'm also waiting for your next 4:5 INSIDERS' SPEciAL.

See if you can make sense of this: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Now I feel better. I do appreciate all the laughs with the CHALK picks, however. ha ah ha

P.S. how do your clients feel when they see MY BOMBS and compare them to your CHALK?

My clients? I'm a law student who enjoys horse racing. I do not sell picks or have any clients. I also don't post "insider" specials as I don't have any. I simply use the forum to discuss races and post a few plays. I've had a rough month at Keeneland but other than that have had a good deal of success this year, including a second-place finish in a 100 team tournament partnered with none other than 2 other players from this forum who "only pick chalk".

You've had a few nice plays lately, good job. Your recent success doesn't give you the right to attack another poster's plays, especially several members who have been on here for years. If you don't like them, don't bet them. The site is for sharing insight in to racing and not bashing other's picks. If your going to come at me, at least get your facts straight.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I tried to be polite in the other thread, but you're just a dickhead. Why not spend your wasted hate on posting detailed plays. If not, we're just gonna Draynay (who BTW is back all over uncle mo's dick) you.