Big Work from Drosselmeyer = Marathon

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I would bookmark him in the marathon as he was the only horse to close ground on JC Day at Belmont last out.

Drosselmeyer breezed four in :47.60 (1/54) at Churchill Downs

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    After another big work from Drosselmeyer today, they have changed there mind and are heading to the BC Classic now. Pretty much disappointing on my end as he was going to be a big wager for me in the Marathon.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Just play AU Miner in the marathon he was running right along with Drosselmeyer in that last race. Not sure what kind of price AU Miner will be in the marathon? Are you still going with Drosselmeyer in the classic?
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Just play AU Miner in the marathon he was running right along with Drosselmeyer in that last race. Not sure what kind of price AU Miner will be in the marathon? Are you still going with Drosselmeyer in the classic?

You can't bet Drosselmeyer in the classic.

You can bet HDG @ 7/2 or better
    So You Think @ 6-1 or better
    edited October 2011
    I like THAS in the classic
    edited October 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    You can't bet Drosselmeyer in the classic.

You can bet HDG @ 7/2 or better
    So You Think @ 6-1 or better

Agree on Drosselmeyer. At this time I'm not sure who I'm going to play in the Classic. I'm hearing great things on Flat Out. THAS worked decent and hit the rail in his last work which was this morning. He seems a little green still IMO or something is amiss. The Classic is wide open and I think the favorite will go off at 4-1 or more. Also heard Rattlesnake Bridge is coming to run in the classic now, seems like it's the derby all over as everyone wants to run since there is no stand out this year. Less than two weeks boys and I cannot wait.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Was just checking around on some Euro sites for ante-post odds on the Marathon. Haven't found anything, i don't think it's up anywhere yet.....will update later.
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    HDG will be the favorite, I think. At least she should be.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    SirBear wrote: »
    HDG will be the favorite, I think. At least she should be.

Uncle Mo will be ML and post-time favorite barring any odd setbacks in the 10 days.
    edited November 2011
    Will Drosselmeyer hit the board in the BC Classic.
    edited November 2011
    Ice Box
    Ruler On Ice
    Drosselmeyer

Meet me at the IRS window :)