Friday Plays

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm a little reluctant to put anything up due to being a little cold of late and then having TFFM come back and second guess my picks and go into a tirade about his infinite wisdom. That type of posting has gotten old and has caused our best posters, like FB, to curtail his information. Nevertheless, here we go:

Belmont Park:

3rd---#3 Thunder Chief, 4-1, is a NY bred in open company, but word is that this one is coming up right. Wide open going 1 1/8 and many have a chance. I am playinga short field trifecta 3/5---3/5---2/4

2nd---Two firster Contessa runners and the barn likes it coming up 2/3---2/3---4/7.

5th---Take a serious look at #4, One Note Samba, 3-1

8th---#2 & #6 should tower over the rest. 2/6---2/6---1/5/7

9th---#7 Delagated, 5-1, if this one goes off at 5-1 it is a true gift!

Keeneland 4th
#6 Cozy Top, 5-1
Can't explain, Wismer, it's a Kentucky thing. Key in all positions with 2/5/8 in tri and super.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm a little reluctant to put anything up due to being a little cold of late and then having TFFM come back and second guess my picks and go into a tirade about his infinite wisdom. That type of posting has gotten old and has caused our best posters, like FB, to curtail his information. Nevertheless, here we go:

Belmont Park:

3rd---#3 Thunder Chief, 4-1, is a NY bred in open company, but word is that this one is coming up right. Wide open going 1 1/8 and many have a chance. I am playinga short field trifecta 3/5---3/5---2/4

2nd---Two firster Contessa runners and the barn likes it coming up 2/3---2/3---4/7.

5th---Take a serious look at #4, One Note Samba, 3-1

8th---#2 & #6 should tower over the rest. 2/6---2/6---1/5/7

9th---#7 Delagated, 5-1, if this one goes off at 5-1 it is a true gift!

Keeneland 4th
    #6 Cozy Top, 5-1
    Can't explain, Wismer, it's a Kentucky thing. Key in all positions with 2/5/8 in tri and super.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Good luck today John. I'll jump aboard Cozy Top and your Belmont plays in support.

In Race 9 @ Keeneland I'm on Safe Crossing (10-1)
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Flyin Late. I have to admit, for the past 3 years or so I always pictured you as being one of the old fucks on HRT. I was somewhat surprised to see your post last week setting forth your current endeavors. Now, get back to the books! Just kidding, I got through LS with Gilberts and a DRF.

In the 9th at Keeneland, I like your choice on the #6 Safe Crossing, and will use him across. I also like the chance of hitting a $1 super using a combo of numbers 2/3/6 toward the top and 4/8/12 toward the bottom.
    Let's get lucky!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Flyin Late. I have to admit, for the past 3 years or so I always pictured you as being one of the old fucks on HRT. I was somewhat surprised to see your post last week setting forth your current endeavors. Now, get back to the books! Just kidding, I got through LS with Gilberts and a DRF.

In the 9th at Keeneland, I like your choice on the #6 Safe Crossing, and will use him across. I also like the chance of hitting a $1 super using a combo of numbers 2/3/6 toward the top and 4/8/12 toward the bottom.
    Let's get lucky!!!

haha I can understand that. I have several old man tendencies like betting horses, drinking scotch, and over-dressing for certain occasions.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    LOL! Sounds just like me. You are an old fart!!!!

Had a sct in the Kee 9th of the #3, so my super is greatly reduced in cost. ended up going 2/6---2/4/6---2/4/6/8/12---8/9/12.

Got to go get down, pour another Pinch Dimple, and put on a tie. Good Luck!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    It's all of us. I'm young by most standards, bet them ponies like a big dog, and sip (guzzle?) the Black Label. Only difference is I'm head to toe Ashworth, Polo, and Nike.

I'm sure it's a 50/50 split of GMC 2500's and BMW's in here too.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Awww John dont ever let someone like Too~F-ing~Funny~Man Draynays little brother get under your skin. Idiots are Idots and always will be by my math.