Anyone try Digiturf before?

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited October 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
Just signed up to try it out for 30 days. It seems fun. Virtual stable where you can train and enlist your horse is G1 and G2 races. There's money races where you pay an entrance fee and races are even worth $100 or so. Seems fun, just wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Administrator
    edited October 2007
    I remember running across the site myself. It does look interesting if everything is legit and on the up and up. A friend told me he had fun with it a few years back. I don't have any first hand experience. Let us know how it goes if you try it.

Edward
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    RightAngle wrote: »
    I remember running across the site myself. It does look interesting if everything is legit and on the up and up. A friend told me he had fun with it a few years back. I don't have any first hand experience. Let us know how it goes if you try it.

Edward

After the first day I could say it is definetly more advanced than I expected. The site seems to be legit and have some pretty active forums for tips/advice/etc. Limits training on a horse, use of blinkers/vitamins/gelding horses/etc. You can actually purchase other players horses for real money from claiming races. You build your horses and/or purchase horses from others and put them in races (average seem to cost $4-10 for entry with some pretty descent payouts). Haven't gotten too far into it as it limits your horse to 1 race a day but I'll give a good update in a week or so. Finished second in my "Newbie Maiden Race" so not a terrible start.

Also, there are some pretty good sign up bonuses. For a $10 deposit I think they give you a bonus $40 for stable fees, race entry, vitamins/blinkers/etc, other horses. There is even a Diamond package where you deposit $50 and get $200 free. On top of that all there is a reference thing where you get free money for referring friends, so let me know if you do decide to sign up.