Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Repect to both Ricky and the Cowboy. They're both class acts (with the exception of LJ speaking out publicly about a few of Hard Spun's trips). As John noted a while back she looks as good or better than So You Think in the flesh, and he's the gold standard for stoutness.

BTW - We've all been on WEEMISSFRANKIE forever, but she really looks better everyday. Also, I'm pulling very hard for AMAZOMBIE in the sprint - That's one of my couple favorite horses (geldings, lol) in training, and he's certainly very close to me. DRILL is in right? Can we get like 8-1 or 10-1?
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Repect to both Ricky and the Cowboy. They're both class acts (with the exception of LJ speaking out publicly about a few of Hard Spun's trips). As John noted a while back she looks as good or better than So You Think in the flesh, and he's the gold standard for stoutness.

BTW - We've all been on WEEMISSFRANKIE forever, but she really looks better everyday. Also, I'm pulling very hard for AMAZOMBIE in the sprint - That's one of my couple favorite horses (geldings, lol) in training, and he's certainly very close to me. DRILL is in right? Can we get like 8-1 or 10-1?

Drill is in, but I'm doubting 8-1 will be possible. I'm thinking more along the lines of 5-1 or so, as the likely third choice in the race.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Union Rags (2-1): A perfect 3-for-3 and getting all the hype after Champagne romp.

Creative Cause (4-1): Norfolk win was just as impressive as Union Rags' Champagne. And it was around two turns.

Drill (5-1): Should learn something from Norfolk. Loss might have been best thing for him.

Hansen (10-1): Not guaranteed a spot, but if he gets in he will be the wild card. His two wins were scary good.

Dullahan (10-1): Breeders' Futurity winner does his training at Churchill for Romans, though he lost both starts over the track.

Found a few guesses. You're about right with 5-1 apparently.