Breeders Cup Card Favorites

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Does any ml favorite win on Saturday? Looks like a tough day for the chalk this coming Satruday. These ml's from Mike B are NUTS. I have been hard at it for the past 4 days talking to all my contacts on the backstretch and coast to coast. I have capped the Friday in full and it looks like a few chalks can win on that day, but on Saturday there are bombs waiting to explode. There are a few races where the super will pay HUGE and that is where I will go deep trying for another big score like last years SUPER in the sprint that we cashed in a BIG WAY. May the ponies be with you all this coming weekend.

GL, FB

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Does any ml favorite win on Saturday? Looks like a tough day for the chalk this coming Satruday. These ml's from Mike B are NUTS. I have been hard at it for the past 4 days talking to all my contacts on the backstretch and coast to coast. I have capped the Friday in full and it looks like a few chalks can win on that day, but on Saturday there are bombs waiting to explode. There are a few races where the super will pay HUGE and that is where I will go deep trying for another big score like last years SUPER in the sprint that we cashed in a BIG WAY. May the ponies be with you all this coming weekend.

GL, FB

Agree and look forward to your selections. The only low-price horses (second choices) I'm on are Jackson Bend and Caracortado. Outside of that, most of my plays are 8-1 or higher.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I looked at FRIDAY'S CARD and feel like only 2 favorites win...I will post full card tomorrow evening...w2w