Churchill Downs Race 5

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited November 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
This one has been working real well in the morning and is suppose to run back to those works as he hasn't had and set backs as of now, is sound and fit as they come for todays race #4 - Bad Ronnie - This one will take them a long way today at a nice price.

gl, fb

Comments

• tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    I wonder:

did Lanerie take off of Thomas Hill for Bad Ronnie or was he replaced?
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    I wonder:

did Lanerie take off of Thomas Hill for Bad Ronnie or was he replaced?

Your the smart one, you should know the answer!!!
  • Max BMax B Member
    edited November 2011
    Fb, IMO you're just salty that your terrible pick in race 5 was no where close. So you want to get sassy with tmf even though he asked a simple, respectful question. Get a grip pal, and if this is your day job then I'd start checking the want ads.

"this one will take them a long way today at a nice price today" ..... Ok
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Max B wrote: »
    Fb, IMO you're just salty that your terrible pick in race 5 was no where close. So you want to get sassy with tmf even though he asked a simple, respectful question. Get a grip pal, and if this is your day job then I'd start checking the want ads.

"this one will take them a long way today at a nice price today" ..... Ok

My reply was just like his replies in the past, it's OK for others to have smartass replies but if one of the long time guys do it were assholes go figure.
  • tmffmtmffm Banned
    edited November 2011
    fbwinners wrote: »
    My reply was just like his replies in the past, it's OK for others to have smartass replies but if one of the long time guys do it were assholes go figure.

Don't get nervous. You're touting someone else's horse and I just posed a simple question. If you picked your own horses maybe you wouldn't have such a short fuse. Oh, and I particularly like the other tout giving out the even money shot that had been working bullets. You really needed INSIDE INFO for that one.

ha ha ha
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    dude just don't read fb's posts
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2011
    tmffm wrote: »
    Don't get nervous. You're touting someone else's horse and I just posed a simple question. If you picked your own horses maybe you wouldn't have such a short fuse. Oh, and I particularly like the other tout giving out the even money shot that had been working bullets. You really needed INSIDE INFO for that one.

ha ha ha

Ever So Lucky? He was 7/2 on the morning line.

And the article i posted yesterday was a months-old piece from Bloodhorse, not "inside info".
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    Ever So Lucky? He was 7/2 on the morning line.

And the article i posted yesterday was a months-old piece from Bloodhorse, not "inside info".

I think its time to ban Draynay 2.0
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    You ever have dog shit on your shoe and no matter what you try doing, taking it out with a stick, running the hose on it, raking it across the grass.... It still always smells.