DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Here's what i played this week...

49ers +4

49ers/Saints UNDER 47

Texans +7.5

Texans/Ravens UNDER 36

Giants +7.5

Also, i virtually never bet parlays, but i feel that this week is different due to some correlation. For instance, i think that if the 49ers win or cover against the Saints, it's more likely to be a lower-scoring game than a higher-scoring one. So i also bet a 49ers/under parlay on that one.

Same reasoning with the Texans game. If the game does go under the total of 36, i think there's a very good chance that the Texans stay within the +7.5 pointspread.

We shall see. Enjoy the games, guys!

Comments

• randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Good Luck , Sorry I Love Baltimore -betting Very Big On It Buying It Down To 7
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Should be a tough, hard-fought ballgame. Maybe the best one of the weekend.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Also on Giants and Texans.
    Betting against ya with the Saints though.

Good luck
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Here's what i played this week...

49ers +4

49ers/Saints UNDER 47

Texans +7.5

Texans/Ravens UNDER 36

Giants +7.5

Also, i virtually never bet parlays, but i feel that this week is different due to some correlation. For instance, i think that if the 49ers win or cover against the Saints, it's more likely to be a lower-scoring game than a higher-scoring one. So i also bet a 49ers/under parlay on that one.

Same reasoning with the Texans game. If the game does go under the total of 36, i think there's a very good chance that the Texans stay within the +7.5 pointspread.

We shall see. Enjoy the games, guys!

Great call on your Sunday picks :drinking:
    Texans +7.5

Texans/Ravens UNDER 36

Giants +7.5

I took the points on both games, i really wanted the Giants to win and move on 2the Championship game which they did.:cool2:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Thanks.

Yeah, hit 4-out-of-5 on the straight bets and even connected on one of the two parlays with the Texans/Under.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Someone is smiling. Very Nice Plays DC