High Ankle or Stinks to High Heaven?

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Gronkowski. It looked nasty, but are they just fucking around. It's been done before...

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Gronkowski. It looked nasty, but are they just fucking around. It's been done before...

Its the Patriots, who knows. My gut says he plays. He could be in a wheelchair and the Giants would still need to prep for him just in case.
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    IMO if Gronk doesn't play this line may shift possibly by as much as 1 1/2 pts.
  • togaburnsytogaburnsy Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    i like the giants regaurdless......they stunk early in the season but the defense is strong now. brady seems to be an ok Qb against tough defenses but hes no superman. the patriots run up the score against inferior competition but teams like the giants always give them trouble. if the patriots "d" can't match up to the giants.....eli will tear them a new one. i'm not a giants fan but betting wise how can they not be favored in this game? they just beat two of the best teams in the league at their house. it won't even matter if gronk is in there if the giants are moving the chains and pinning brady down.....they seem to know how to do it against him too. i might lose my ass but i don't even see this as a close call.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I'm fairly certain he'll play, but I'm also fairly certain he won't be playing at full capacity. I was even thinking about some Aaron Hernandez props, based on the theory that Gronkowski may be used as a decoy. As Toga mentioned though, I liked the Giants already. If Gronkowski doesn't play (or doesn't play well), that's just icing on the cake.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    if you watched the play when he got hurt you would know that it was painful. he should of never came back in that game...imo he wont even be @75 %...but no one will know until the game is on...