Gulfstream 9th Sunday Longshot

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
3 yo fillies going 1 1/16 on firm turf

#13 drew in for Contessa. #13 Margaret Lilian, 10-1, makes her debut off a series of long & short works over at PMM. Makes her debut here going long and Contessa has very high hopes, and the connections are jumping for joy that she drew in and is outside. Expect her to show good early speed and settle in early and come with good energy late at a big price.

I am told a good exacta box would be 5--12--13

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• LARRYKLARRYK Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    One winner yesterday - not me

Twin Q cancelled today - too many scratches in 10th/11th

GL on your pix
  • SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited February 2012
    ran great thanks i hit the exacta
  • morpheousmorpheous Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    :yes: great pic had him to win and place
  • morpheousmorpheous Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    thxz horse ran great
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Had him win/place and thought he was going to scoot clear @ the 1/8th pole but got nailed right before the wire. Thanks for the heads-up John! Its tips like this that make the whole forum money. Awfully impressive debut. Last time we see 40-1 though :surrender:
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Glad as hell some of you had this one at $25 place $15 show, no exacta for me but more than enough wps at 40-1 to make up. Don't know the story on Marajh taking off , but Emma Jayne-Wilson is my new favorite chick jockey, sorry Chantel, and this one was one of Gary's secret entries first out. He can't wait to get her back to NY for good purses at spring Belmont meet. A real player in fillie turf races out of a underrated sire Political Force. Good things ahead for this speedy filie on grass!!! As most of you know, I think the world of Gary Contessa and continue to get very good info from him. If I had my choice on a NYRA trainer, I'm going Tap first/Gary second! But, that's just me! come on pick 4 at OP, I;m alve thru 1 leg so far?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Alive in OP pick 4 thru 2nd leg, but I guess the big hitters have come out on Silver what's her name, 1/5 at current odds. I sure hope the money is right!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited February 2012
    3 yo fillies going 1 1/16 on firm turf

#13 drew in for Contessa. #13 Margaret Lilian, 10-1, makes her debut off a series of long & short works over at PMM. Makes her debut here going long and Contessa has very high hopes, and the connections are jumping for joy that she drew in and is outside. Expect her to show good early speed and settle in early and come with good energy late at a big price.

I am told a good exacta box would be 5--12--13

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Fantabulous info......thanks for posting :toast: