Future Stakes Winner Ran today at FG (Sir Bond)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Did anyone see the 7th today at the FG, I have been told about this colt early on and he hasn't lived up to his hype until today and the light bulb must of went off in a big way. Neil Howard has been raving about this colt all year long and he ran a hole through the wind today over a drying out track. This one will be a stakes winner real soon and is on to book in your stable mail.

Sir Bond - This one is bred to the gill bones and is a stone cold runner. I hope Neil has tremendous luck with this one.

fb

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited February 2012
    Link to race, this is one serious colt and his turn of foot is the most impressive I have seen this year.

Race # 7 - Thursday, February 16, 2012 (All day) | Fair Grounds Race Course
    edited February 2012
    This is a suprise move from Howard, he has this colt back in on Friday in Alw at 1 mile 70 yards. He must want to run this one in the La. Derby and he must be kicking the stall down for Howard to wheel this young colt right back. He looks to out of that last race to be the best 3 yo at The FG.

fb
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    This is a suprise move from Howard, he has this colt back in on Friday in Alw at 1 mile 70 yards. He must want to run this one in the La. Derby and he must be kicking the stall down for Howard to wheel this young colt right back. He looks to out of that last race to be the best 3 yo at The FG.

fb

Bump.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Scratched.

Any updates on this FB?
    edited March 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Scratched.

Any updates on this FB?

Rebel in two weeks
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Sir Bond, Gemogolist, and Najjaar are the new players. Castaway or Secret Circle, or both, will probably return, and a bunch of others. Tough ticket to get, especially being St. Patrick's Day to boot!

Working on it, will advise. Will probably help that HDG backed out of Azeri, but still expect around 35,000 on race day. Depending on what wife's want to do, Jockey Club or box, we could have additional 2 seats in a box. Let me know.
    edited March 2012
    Out of Rebel with a stess fracture, just got the word. This sucks!!!!!!
    edited October 2012
    He is now in the Assman barn and ran a comeback race at Belmont off a 7 month layoff and ran second to Parcells Saratoga Snacks. I can tell you one this this one is ready on Saturday and that is a treat for you all and no trick on this Halloween Day.

SA

Race 3

7 - Sir Bond - WP
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    He is now in the Assman barn and ran a comeback race at Belmont off a 7 month layoff and ran second to Parcells Saratoga Snacks. I can tell you one this this one is ready on Saturday and that is a treat for you all and no trick on this Halloween Day.

SA

Race 3

7 - Sir Bond - WP

This is an important play, because it falls in the early pick-5. I'll say it again, way too many idiots betting into a reduced takeout pool, and it's too hard to hit on a budget, making it the best play all day IMO.