Jets

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
yOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Tebow????????

Guess I'll have to get religion?:(N)(N)(N)

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Personally, I'm a huge fan of Tebow.
    He has the heart, dedication, and ability to be successful. I admit, he needs quite a bit of work on his passing mechanics, but with time to develop and the right coaching this may be exactly what Jets needed. Time to order my Jets Tebow jersey.

Also worth mentionioning the positive spin Tebow can give to the Jets who are constantly viewed as a disorganized fraternity.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Now Rex will not have to give the team prayer before every game... Can you imagine Rex getting pissed and laying a swearing tirade on him.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2012
    I'd rather have Tebow at quarterback than Sanchez (especially in that offense). I still can't believe they gave Sanchez that huge extension.
  • mikehawk80mikehawk80 Member
    edited March 2012
    I am just happy he didn't go to miami. Granted he was on a leash in denver. I just don't think he is a good quarterback. He doesn't go through his progressions, he stares down his receivers and can only make a handful of throws. He is good at scrambling around til the coverage breaks down or playing against the prevent defense and then miracles happening at the end of games for him to win. I'd rather have ryan leaf.