Any chance the pp's may be available?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    gottem fromDRF
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I just saw some picture of the Ballydoyle contingent as they came out of quarantine. I usually don't spend time or money on Dubai, but I might have to get some of SO YOU THINK. This black monster from down under is as good of looking horse as ever seen!
  • rhgrahamrhgraham Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I'll be on the Falcon g/l
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm on Smart Falcon.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I just saw some picture of the Ballydoyle contingent as they came out of quarantine. I usually don't spend time or money on Dubai, but I might have to get some of SO YOU THINK. This black monster from down under is as good of looking horse as ever seen!

I'm with this guy.
    edited March 2012
    Here's some international thoughts for you:

"So You Think has the perfect draw, the best form in the book, and will now go to post as a heavy favourite for the world's richest race. Game On Dude, by contrast, will find it very tough to win from stall 14," said Simon Clare, Coral spokesman.

Smart Falcon was also eased to 5-1 from 4-1 by Coral following reports that he had not travelled over from Japan particularly well.

I hope Game on Dude is waaaaayyyy over bet in the American pool and we get 4-1 on SYT.
    edited March 2012
    So-You-Think-at-Ascot.jpg
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Here's some international thoughts for you:

"So You Think has the perfect draw, the best form in the book, and will now go to post as a heavy favourite for the world's richest race. Game On Dude, by contrast, will find it very tough to win from stall 14," said Simon Clare, Coral spokesman.

Smart Falcon was also eased to 5-1 from 4-1 by Coral following reports that he had not travelled over from Japan particularly well.

I hope Game on Dude is waaaaayyyy over bet in the American pool and we get 4-1 on SYT.

Game on Dude will be overbet but I dont think his post is going to hinder him as much as people think. He is the definition of tactical speed, and he will use it to his advantage.
  • morpheousmorpheous Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    thats the name of horse from down under hes 19-0 never raced more than 7f and did that last time out if race hes in is 5f or 6f he will be hard to beat how can i get pp for dubi
  • TommyTTommyT Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    DUBAI WORLD CUP DAY SATURDAY
    FREE PP's, Wagering Menu & Post Times-

Click here for FREE Dubai PP's

TwinSpires@cditrackmail.com