The best filly in the east will run Saturday.

HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Zo Impressive will take aim in the Oaks on Saturdays Florida Derby's undercard.

So far in her two lifetime races she has beaten_Morrow Cove,Iconic Song,In Lingerie who came back and won a stakes at turway last weekend,Harbor Mist has come back and won,and so has Goldrush Girl.She could be any kind.

Even money-I will watch.Keep a eye on her... maybe down the road will see her and Princess Arabella.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Houdini wrote: »

So far in her two lifetime races she has beaten_Morrow Cove,Iconic Song,In Lingerie who came back and won a stakes at turway last weekend,Harbor Mist has come back and won,and so has Goldrush Girl.She could be any kind.

Even money-I will watch.Keep a eye on her... maybe down the road will see her and Princess Arabella.

I'm on her as well. Both of her previous races have turned out to be pretty live and she won them in impressive fashion.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I was gonna bet an oaks future on this one, I think i forgot.
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm on her as well. Both of her previous races have turned out to be pretty live and she won them in impressive fashion.

Flyin late om looking over the card if you have time look up these 3 horse-

6th-Silver Endurance
    7th Present Course-outworked Alpha and Take Charge Indy on the same day.
    13-Liquity Luck huge dropdown switches from Abigail Fuller to Ravij on the turf..
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Flyin late om looking over the card if you have time look up these 3 horse-

6th-Silver Endurance
    7th Present Course-outworked Alpha and Take Charge Indy on the same day.
    13-Liquity Luck huge dropdown switches from Abigail Fuller to Ravij on the turf..

Will do. Busy as all hell until Saturday morning. I'll be going over the card that morning while I watch Dubai.

Speaking of which....anyone have any good plays in Dubai?
    Capponi may be my play in the World Cup.
    edited March 2012
    Is Camelot running?
    edited March 2012
    So You Think.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012

I think Zo Impressive and Grace Hall are better than Princess A. I'm on Grace Hall in a big way this Saturday, this filly is sitting on a huge run and I think is just more seasoned at this time than Zo Impressive.

fb