Race 7 - Spin Out

Race 8 - Beau Choix

Race 10 - Grace Hall

Race 12 - Keertana

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Good luck tomorrow FB.

I'm also on Spin Out & will play your early card selections.

I'm going with Zo Impressive and Aqsaam in the stakes surrounding the FL Derby though.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Are you scared of Zo being overbet? I love this filly, but I get the feeling everyone else does as well.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    I've decided on the #5 El Commodore in the 8th. He'll be on the lead, and the last two starts at a mile have been fast as fuck. I'm hoping this one sticks around for a while at a price.

I also like the half-brother to Uh-Oh Bango in the 6th I think.
  • liguy3112liguy3112 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Imo I really hate the grass contests races but here are my picks and interested in your thoughts race 10- I'm going with five horse tri box 5,2,7,3,8. And why not is a dead break your back closer should pick off ponies along the way to post s decent upset good price if can get anywhere near 8-1 Florida Derby I have to go with 6 one because its ny bday n two union rags is the front runner Derby contender if he can stamp this el padrino is is equal but will duel him to the finish if they can fire maybe news pending cleans up the.bottom of this adequate tri box ill use 6,8 over 8,3,2 if can get anywhere near 10-1 play a,saftey with 6,8,3 or 4 play super box 6,8,2,9 for 24bucks. And louisana I like windsurfer for upset over mark valeski good value here
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    My biggest wager of this year is going to be on GRACE HALL, Zo Impressive is a good filly but on my end I'm in love with GRACE HALL. As they say I'm all in today on her.

fb
    edited March 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Are you scared of Zo being overbet? I love this filly, but I get the feeling everyone else does as well.

I certainly am and was actually just wondering what odds I find fair enough to take. In Lingiere crushing last weekend isn't going to help her cause any. I'm thinking 8/5-9/5 is where I'll draw the line. If she looks exceptional I might take 3/2. Anything below that and the bettors can have her. I'll gladly watch and enjoy.

Frankly I'm more worried on whether Union Rags will offer playable odds today. I'm hoping a lot of El Padrino supporters are out in force.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Race 2 - Jersey Town

Race 5 - Self Control

Race 6 - Affari Di Cat

Race 7 - Spin Out

Race 8 - Beau Choix

Race 10 - Grace Hall

Race 12 - Keertana

We're on the same longshot, gotta like that.........good luck!
    edited March 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    I'm hoping a lot of El Padrino supporters are out in force.

You and me both.
  • haveseenitallhaveseenitall Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Sheppard firster Zempat . Like the breeding and the workout pattern
    is vintage Sheppard .
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    As much as I wanted to lay off this race just played Take Charge Indy
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    My biggest wager of this year is going to be on GRACE HALL, Zo Impressive is a good filly but on my end I'm in love with GRACE HALL. As they say I'm all in today on her.

fb

FB good call she ran lights today enjoy your steak dinner.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Houdini wrote: »
    FB good call she ran lights today enjoy your steak dinner.

She is the Oaks winner if she gets in the gate safe and sound.
    edited March 2012
    Nice calls on Grace Hall and Take Charge Indy, guys.
  • fabesfabes Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Really liked Affari Di Cat in the 6th. What happened in his fall? Did Prado come out? He looked well placed and about to make his move. I hope he is ok...will keep an eye on this one
  • fabesfabes Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    how did Affari Di Cat come out of that spill in the 6th? He looked to be having a promising debut. I will have to keep him on my radar if he is ok
    edited April 2012
    I have no idea. Just keep an eye on the upcoming worktabs, and see if he turns up within a reasonable amount of time.
    edited April 2012
    Spin Out is in MSW @ Aqueduct this Saturday