Dubai world cup-

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited March 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Anyone playing this morning- I'm sure there are some nice prices to be had.... I will playing live see if we can some prices home.

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Race 2 #9 red jazz WP
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    R2= 8 western aristocrat WP

R2 = 8 /49 ex.
    edited March 2012
    Made a couple bucks on the first one.... Hopefully a good sign of what's to come

Race 3- 2 miles over the turf..... Long one. 10 looks like the one to beat, can't take the short price on this one looking for prices all day.

I'm goin WP on #4 averroes , exb 4,8,10
    edited March 2012
    something happen to (W.A in the 2nd race got pull back)
    ok lets try this race4

R4= #4 Balada Sale WP

R4= # 4,6,16 ex.box
    edited March 2012
    16 didn't draw in....

#4 arg. Bred- interesting, I seen one ship up for the prince of whales stakes a couple years back always tough to handicap but they are usually on the lead I'll throw it in my exacta.

#11 old times jock swan song will throw a couple bucks down for sentimental value.

I'm going with #10 WP

Exb 3,4,10,11
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    Just put in my plays for Dubai. I never do well here but enjoy the cup.

Race 5
    #6 Joy and Fun (Win)

Race 6
    #7 The Factor (Win)

Race 7
    #15 Wigmore Hall (WP)
    Dear Jamie Spencer, don't fucking wait until the 1/8th pole to move, give the damn horse a chance to win for once.

Race 8
    #8 Cirrus Des Aigles (Win)

Race 9
    #11 Capponi (WP)
    I know local horses tend not to show up in big races, but this one couldnt have made last two look any easier. The American pools are likely to be overbetting Game on Dude and Royal Delta (even though I feel both have a HUGE shot to win) they just won't offer fair enough odds for me to take. I'll take a stand against in hopes of getting 10-1+ with all money coming on Game on Dude, Royal Delta, So You Think, and Smart Falcon.
    edited March 2012
    Race 5 I'm going with #5 WP

Exb 1,5,6
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited March 2012
    The fucking Dubai race night guy just called Ortensia a mortal lock in the turf sprint. He won easy @ 5/2. I bet it very small. Awww.
    edited March 2012
    Wow. The Factor is currently 3/5 with 18min to post. If he doesnt atleast float up to 1/1 or 6/5 I'm likely going to withdraw my wager and put a small win/place bet on Hitchens @ 25-1.
    edited March 2012
    i like the #3 GIANT RYAN WP

3/1.5.6.7 Ex.
  • morpheousmorpheous Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    races 6 i like #9
  • morpheousmorpheous Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    race 7#7 seem on paper the one to beat hear on the turf 11 5 4 0. 2and 0 at dist best time at dist
    edited March 2012
    No big prices yet....

I'm going with #12 WP in race 7

Exb 5,10,12
    edited March 2012
    :drinking:

R7= WP # 6
    R7= Ex.Bx 5.6.7
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Here's something you guys may appreciate. I was just talking to a friend of mine in Japan (that i know from fantasy baseball), as he's a horse racing fan and i thought he might be able to offer some insight on Eishin Flash or Smart Falcon. He offered up this video of a horse named Orfevre, who beat Eishin Flash in the Arima Kinen. I guess this was his next race or something. I won't tell you what happened, just take a look for youself, It starts getting real interesting around the 2:30 mark:

2012 Hanshin Daishoten 阪神大賞典 - YouTube
    edited March 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Race 7
    #15 Wigmore Hall (WP)
    Dear Jamie Spencer, don't fucking wait until the 1/8th pole to move, give the damn horse a chance to win for once.

Race 8
    #8 Cirrus Des Aigles (Win)

Dumbass Jamie Spencer. You made the exact move I expected you would to finish 4th and cost me nice place money while moving best of all in the final 300.

On a better note Cirrus Des Aigles wins @ 7-2.
    edited March 2012
    Great stretch with the two Favorites hooking up..... I'm sure the big one is gonna be a great race!