looking for horses?

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited April 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I've been a little quiet the past few days. You will know why sometime tomorrow!

Nevertheless, I am respectfully requesting that if you all see any promising horses, young or old, put them out on a post.

Thanks!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    I've been a little quiet the past few days. You will know why sometime tomorrow!

Nevertheless, I am respectfully requesting that if you all see any promising horses, young or old, put them out on a post.

Thanks!

Are you looking for claimers or private purchases? If so what kind of class.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Thanks FL

Upper scale, something that will not be embarresed this summer at Del Mar or the Spa!

Woodbine ok too!

Check out Paulick report tomorrow!

Private purchase all the way! Price in the $50k to $100k range. Bloodlines must be triple A!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Thanks FL

Upper scale, something that will not be embarresed this summer at Del Mar or the Spa!

Woodbine ok too!

Check out Paulick report tomorrow!

Private purchase all the way! Price in the $50k to $100k range. Bloodlines must be triple A!

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I come across anything.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Does not have to be tomorrow or anytime in immediate future. Just over the next few weeks! Thanks!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    If you want a plan to make money I've got you covered. Find a Cal-Bred racing in an open company optional claimer on Tapeta at Golden Gate, who is in for the 32k tag. The ideal horse is a 4 or 5 YO with a handful of victories, who has just outrun his conditions, but consistently runs a 85-88 Beyer. Claim said horse, give him plenty of rest and food until Del Mar, and then enter him in a Cal-Bred 25k OCN1X on the turf (he'll be up for the claim). The purse is gonna be 70k, and you'll have a live shot. If nobody claims him - you'll have two live shots. See you in the winner's circle.
  • liguy3112liguy3112 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    I got a juicy pick aqudeuct race 5. Money on the 3 so Scott ck the blistering work tabs ready to fire ml says 4-1 more money will go to others hoping goes to 6-1 I'm beting25 win n place on this one gl