Hawthorne Plays Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I can't believe DC has not reminded us that Run Right At It goes today against Ill bred mules! Just kidding, they aren't mules.

Race 6
#10 Run Right At It, 5-1,
Anything back to FG works puts this one right there. Back up with ex bx 4/8/10

Race 9
Donnie Von Hemel has a real player in here ready to fire big. Works at OP signal readiness. #2 She's All In gets my OP jock Luis Q, and 5-1 ml will not hold, but 7/2 may be realistic with Mott's Arena Elvira being the NAME. #2 w/p and ex & tri box 2/5/7

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    He did earlier in the week.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I haven't forgotten, in fact i gave him out on my site today. I do feel kind of...i don't know....uneasy about the horse after all the scratching and moving around. Impossible not to like at anything near that morning line though. Could potentially crush this field. Might want to make sure he has all four legs attached before heading to the window though (at least it's not a maiden claimer, that'd be worse). Decent purse too; maybe they're just trying to take advantage of the fact he's an Illinois bred? I hope that's it, anyway....
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    thanks to both j.g and d.c good job fellas keep it up cause i dont make enough money at work my wife can spend!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2012
    :toast:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Run Right at It is sprinting on the grass @ Arlington tomorrow
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    15-1ml
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Jerman wrote: »
    15-1ml

I don't have tomorrow's Hawthorne form - how has Run Right At It fared since his maiden win?
    edited July 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I don't have tomorrow's Hawthorne form - how has Run Right At It fared since his maiden win?

Not well to say the least. It seems to me he is a head case.
    After his 6f maiden win on the dirt @ Hawthorne, he tried a Mile 1/16 race on the turf at Arlington. He sat near the rear of the field, swung 6 wide, and made little impact (finished 9th).
    After that they returned him sprinting on the AW @ Arlington where this time they tried sending him as the 2-1 favorite only to be swallowed up as they approached the stretch, finishing 11th. Both of those were Allowance n1x fields, as is where he is entered today. He's posted yet another bullet workout heading up to this race as 1/25 going 4f in 48 flat. Hopefully this horse can relax and put everything together today. I highly doubt 15-1 will hold up seeing as the workout and him being previously favored in this class his last race. At odds of 8-1 or better I'll pull the trigger that he might be able to race the way his workouts show he should.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I can tell you horrible, on Belmont day I just happend to be viewing a monitor and they were showing the post parade and I saw him in there and went up to the teller and played 200 wps and he didn't run a step. Now he is listed at 15-1 on the weeds instead of being short in the past two. I think he wins or places today as it looked to me in both those races something fishy was going on. I think Louie has something up his sleeve on this firework day. I'm taking a strb a 100wps on toda and then I'm done.
    edited July 2012
    So it seems he scratched today and is now re-entered on Friday @ 5-1 going long on the Poly.
    This is getting confusing. From 6f on dirt, to 1 1/16 on turf, to 6 1/2 poly, to scratch on 5f turf, then now to 1 1/16 on poly. Its as if they are throwing a dart to determine the surface/distance.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    So it seems he scratched today and is now re-entered on Friday @ 5-1 going long on the Poly.
    This is getting confusing. From 6f on dirt, to 1 1/16 on turf, to 6 1/2 poly, to scratch on 5f turf, then now to 1 1/16 on poly. Its as if they are throwing a dart to determine the surface/distance.

mmm i think this comfusing2 :surrender:

i would pass on this1 until the horse finds a distance he's good at, and has a chance win,,..
    sometimes is not the horse but the race/distance.