Arlington Park Race 7

FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
#9 Algonquin Posse
I'm quite high on this horse today on his return to Arlington. His record/running style on the main track are outstanding and you can simply draw a line through his last as he hated the turf. The #8 horse is taking a ton of early money, offering good value on a horse here who I thought might go as low as 6/5. Speed at Arlington today has been crucial as nearly all races on AW were won in front running fashion. This one gets a good outside draw and will sit just off the leaders and make a big run turning for home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    #9 Algonquin Posse
    I'm quite high on this horse today on his return to Arlington. His record/running style on the main track are outstanding and you can simply draw a line through his last as he hated the turf. The #8 horse is taking a ton of early money, offering good value on a horse here who I thought might go as low as 6/5. Speed at Arlington today has been crucial as nearly all races on AW were won in front running fashion. This one gets a good outside draw and will sit just off the leaders and make a big run turning for home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

Gotta love it when things work out exactly as you envision them.
    Alogonquin's Posse won paying $7.80.