Bode 8/5????? on the ML

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I cannot believe he made him 8/5 on the ml. He will only go up from that mark.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I cannot believe he made him 8/5 on the ml. He will only go up from that mark.

Really? I personally expected 2/1 on Bode and 5/2 on IHA. So yes 8/5 is a bit shorter than expected, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go off right @ 3/2 or 8/5.

For what its worth, I still do not know who I am betting yet.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2012
    I think he probably will go off around 8/5. We'll see.

What do you think about Creative Cause? Could he be as high as 6/1, or even higher? I think he's being totally overlooked right now, especially consdering he beat Bodemeister and ran I'll Have Another to a nose in two of his last three starts. It's not like he ran poorly in the Derby, either.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    I think he probably will go off around 8/5. We'll see.

What do you think about Creative Cause? Could he be as high as 6/1, or even higher? I think he's being totally overlooked right now, especially consdering he beat Bodemeister and ran I'll Have Another to a nose in two of his last three starts. It's not like he ran poorly in the Derby, either.

I hope I don't jinx you but Im going with CC. Def. will be overlooked.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    saw some video of iha on the pimlico track and he looked awesome...imo we have a horse who is going to be shipping to belmont with the first 2 legs of the triple crown in his saddle...i really think bode will spit it here and end up in the travers or haskell...
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Agree DC CC certainly has to be the best value play on the board