flyin late

rdpats04rdpats04 Member
edited May 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
taken 3 grandkids to cubbies game aen of august. any help with hotles near field ,good eating places .ect ect thanks rdpats04

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    rdpats04 wrote: »
    taken 3 grandkids to cubbies game aen of august. any help with hotles near field ,good eating places .ect ect thanks rdpats04

How old are the kids and what kind of restaurant you looking for?
    There is a million things to do in Wrigleyville, narrow it down a bit for me and I'll throw you some recommendations.
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited May 2012
    14 12 12 maby a good eats fot saturday night thanks
    edited May 2012
    kids love buffets
    edited May 2012
    A personal suggestions that I'm certain the kids will love is Dave & Busters, which will be about a 15 minute cab right south from Wrigley Field. The place has video games galore for the kids, Derby owners club for yourself to try out, and most importantly a bar. The kids will love this place as my uncles used to bring me here while they sat at the bar.

If you are looking more for a nice sit down dinner, just aim me in the category you are looking for (Italian, steakhouse, etc) and I'll give you 2-3 choices to pick from.
    edited May 2012
    rdpats04 wrote: »
    kids love buffets

Buffets are one thing I wouldn't have any recommendation for. I'm in the suburbs so when I head in to Chicago for dinner it is typically for something I can't find closer. Unfortunately the only buffets you will likely find near Wrigley are going to be something like an Old Country Buffet (stay clear) or a chinese buffet (I can ask a few friends who stay in the area for recommendation here if this interests you).
    edited May 2012
    any good hotels with apool near the field
    edited May 2012
    I'd look to the near north side for the hotel as you will find a few nice ones with pools indoors. Most of the hotels directly near Wrigley, if I remember correctly, are small hotels without pools.
    Take a look at the Magnificent Mile hotels.
    edited May 2012
    thanks for all the info if you think of anything else let me know thanks again