Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Good luck, FB.

Here, have some James Harden cake...

James-Harden-cake-picture.jpg
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Weird I can't remember when the last time a underdog has won outright in these NBA playoffs!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Okla City ml - BIG WAGER on my end!!!!

gl, fb

Easy winner and I'm making another big move on Okla City again on Saturday on the ml as well. This series will be tied heading back to S.A. and is far from over like most peopel think.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    tumblr_m4epitK6Vh1r3x47bo1_500.jpg
    edited June 2012
    I'm back on Okla City again tonight at +5, look for them to win 3rd straight in this series.
    edited June 2012
    I'm back on Okla City again tonight at +5, look for them to win 3rd straight in this series.

CASH MONEY!!!!! Okie wins there 3rd in a row and will end this one at Okla City next time out.
    edited June 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Weird I can't remember when the last time a underdog has won outright in these NBA playoffs!

As Garth Brooks says THUNDER ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    CASH MONEY!!!!! Okie wins there 3rd in a row and will end this one at Okla City next time out.

nice, congrats fb, OKC is just running SA out the building :basketball:

okc is a young team on the come up...
    2much talent for SA their running game rules
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Congrats on the Thunder, they're coming up big for you FB!!!

Myself, i've been doing well with the Kings during the Stanley Cup finals. Bet them both times @ -105 on the road, then again @ -160 in the home game on Monday. Hopefully they'll close it out tonight, as i'm also holding a series price ticket @ -175.
    edited June 2012
    Congrats on the Thunder, they're coming up big for you FB!!!

Myself, i've been doing well with the Kings during the Stanley Cup finals. Bet them both times @ -105 on the road, then again @ -160 in the home game on Monday. Hopefully they'll close it out tonight, as i'm also holding a series price ticket @ -175.

Here is the Kings run throught the playoffs, can you say CHA CHING!!!!!!

Los Angeles (15-2, +14.3 units)
    edited June 2012

Thunder Rolls, what a second half run by the Thunder. Cashed the series wager on them and wasn't able to post but took all I could get at -7.5 in the 2nd half. That made the adjusted point spread +7.5 for the Thunder a 12.5 point swing from the original line. That was like STEALING MONEY!!!!!!!!