Monday Action--Fat Chicks Welcomed!

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Delaware Race 2
Alw $12,500 7 1/2 turf

This is as strange of race as you will ever see. It must be a breast cancer type of event. All jocks are fat chicks, carrying around 140 lbs. You can't make this shit up!

Wesley Ward has two entered, and as is his m.o., one will sct, probably Whiskey Tap, and that leaves Wiki who is the only speed in the race but who knows how these girls will ride?

I'm guessing that they will all crawl and run as a group, thus negating Wiki"s speed.

#4 Hi Ho Bambino, 12-1, has been working well at Pim and Laurel and has enough late kick to get a piece of this race. Asst trainer I know based in Maryland likes his chances here today.

#3 Dryden, 3-1, was decent this year at Oaklawn and goes to turf where he could be a short priced player.

#4 wps
ex bx 1--3--4 and hope the #4 gets 1st or 2nd!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL---especially the fat chicks!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Wrong about the jocks---international ladies amateurs--whatever the hell that means. I have never seen this before?
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Double Wrong!

Ward scratches Wiki and goes with Whiskey Tap, who may go to the front and not look back, although he has never been on the turf?
  • JermanJerman Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    John: Thanks for the info on the 4. Nice hit!!!
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    wow great call on Hi Ho Bambino, a thriller @the wire

those fat chicks look good @140 lbs. whoaaa :yes:
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Nice call JG
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Nice call JG

The hole this bitch tried for in the stretch was so idiotic. Horse was 50 lengths best... well actually the first 3 were forced to duel in 23 and change under serious weight. Either way good call.