NBA Championship Series Play

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I have thought long and hard about this series and at first was going to pass on making a wager. But as I looked at it over and over there is no way OK City should be this big of a favorite. Miami is a vet team and was counted out by the whole world. They were told they have no heart!!!!! They not only came back on the Celts but really man handled them in the past two games. This team is now on a mission to win it all and will play HUGE this series. I really see Miami winning this in 6 games.

Miami +190

gl, fb

Comments

• fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I have thought long and hard about this series and at first was going to pass on making a wager. But as I looked at it over and over there is no way OK City should be this big of a favorite. Miami is a vet team and was counted out by the whole world. They were told they have no heart!!!!! They not only came back on the Celts but really man handled them in the past two games. This team is now on a mission to win it all and will play HUGE this series. I really see Miami winning this in 6 games.

Miami +190

gl, fb

I can taste it!!!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Being from Chicago you have no idea the level of hate I have for the Heat. The only positive I'll have is you cashing a nice bet.
    edited June 2012
    I hate the Heat as well, like I told you all at Belmont you cannot let feelings get in the way of making money. I used to be the same way and was told by a person that only wagers for a living don't let your feelings distort your mindset and it has made me think clear from that point. When you have feelings in wagering you miss great spots and lose by playing on certain teams from the HEART!!!!!! GO HEAT!!!!!!
    edited June 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I can taste it!!!!!

Still cannot believe I got +190!!!!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Nice call, congrats!
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Great call, FB. The art of capturing an overlay right there!