Black Caviar on TVG MSG+

BMB109BMB109 Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
can catch the Wonder from Downunder, Black Caviar going for win #23 at Royal Ascot, at 10:45am Eastern time on TVG and MSG+

Don't know how she'll fair outside Australia but I've caught her several times on late night racing and she is never asked....usually the jock is kinda just sitting there looking bored. So will be good to see her sprint against some decent competition and see how she does.

Comments

• BMB109BMB109 Member
    edited June 2012
    OMG....jock Nolan almost blew it. Stopped riding about 60 yards out...thought it was over....2 came after her and he picked her up just in time to win by a nose. 22 for 22....(thought she was going for 23)

Nice mare though
  • okjac12okjac12 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    I just saw it and bet. the jockey almost pulled"a Mike Smith" is the word heard over and over again. Nice horse!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    trainer said she dont look 100%...probably retirement likely
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    rayphil wrote: »
    trainer said she dont look 100%...probably retirement likely

Doesn't make his ride seem so bad now. Perhaps he didnt think she was right in the race and was simply preventing a tragedy.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    FL i would agree but he started back at her when they got closer...Simply mijudge the wire after walking the course this morning. I just think he thought he had this by plenty and then when it was close then he kind of panic.