one play today.

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
edens moon- ml 3-1 in the hollywood oaks..waiting for this one to come back. I think she regains her form today and I think she crushes.

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Good luck. I'm playing Open Water across the board. I feel like she will improve on the return to the AW and won't be as far out of it. She ran a nice race against Eden's Moon in her first attempt against good company.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    STAKES. 1 1/16 Mile Dirt. Purse $150,000. Hollywood Oaks (Grade 2). FOR FILLIES THREE-YEARS-OLD

this race i'm going with "Willa B Awesome" # 1 WP..
    ex. key #1 w/ 4,5,6

:cool2: this filly runs good @this distance,and looks very condition for this race...
    edited June 2012
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    STAKES. 1 1/16 Mile Dirt. Purse $150,000. Hollywood Oaks (Grade 2). FOR FILLIES THREE-YEARS-OLD

this race i'm going with "Willa B Awesome" # 1 WP..
    ex. key #1 w/ 4,5,6

:cool2: this filly runs good @this distance,and looks very condition for this race...

the #4 is scratch.
    replacing it with the 8
    edited June 2012
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    the #4 is scratch.
    replacing it with the 8

:laughing:wow i was looking at race 7 ... what a joke,,:p
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    i put eden's moons loss all on myself i couldnt hit a boxed exacta in a match race right now and i had a 20 dollar double with e m alive. 100 percent my fault she lost.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    hey box we all have that skid every once in a while....take a week or so off and come back fresh..