Delaware Long shot

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
8th race 4:45 edt

Got a call on this one from cousin of trainer Ann Merryman. #10--Reel Victory, 12-1. She will be fun to watch as she will try to go last to first in a cheap clm level turf race. WPS and ex bx 3-9-10

Good Luck!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    What happened to Show Player's pick of the day? I was looking so forward to that daily post. In the spirit of keeping Dirty happy, this is my show play of the day!
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    What happened to Show Player's pick of the day? I was looking so forward to that daily post. In the spirit of keeping Dirty happy, this is my show play of the day!

Nice.

JG's Starting Bankroll: $10
    Today's Bet: $2 Show on Reel Victory
    edited June 2012
    I'm in the office and didn't touch a form.

Here's my show play: CAY TO POMEROY (CASTELLANO)
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2012

Got a call on this one from cousin of trainer Ann Merryman. #10--Reel Victory, 12-1. She will be fun to watch as she will try to go last to first in a cheap clm level turf race. WPS and ex bx 3-9-10

Good Luck!

CASH MONEY!!!!!!
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

Good Luck!

good1 wow great race #10 won just saw the race...

10.5.4.8 order of finish.
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Great Call on Reel Victory.....Went off at 7-1.
    edited June 2012
    edited June 2012

Such a good call. I only bet $20 WP... so I'm not sure how much your show bet paid. Thank you buddy.
    edited June 2012
    1 1/16 Miles Turf | 3 Year Olds And Up | ALLOWANCE OPTIONAL CLAIMING ( $16,000 ) | Open

# HORSE JOCKEY WIN PLACE SHOW
    10 Reel Victory A. Cintron $17.80 $6.80 $3.40
    5 Overlook H. Karamanos $7.80 $4.00
    4 Nokaze J. Rocco, Jr. $2.40
    Times in 5ths: :251 :503 1:142 1:38 1:44
    Times in 100ths: :25.23 :50.68 1:14.57 1:38.18 1:44.17
    Winning Trainer: Merryman Ann | Owner: Cordelia Stable et al

Scratched: Bourbonstreetgirl, Little Pinkie, My Name Is Ralphie and Next Level

Unplaced horses listed in order of finish.
    Also ran: More Than a Cruise, Daydreamin Gracie and Itsagiantcauseway
    $1 Exacta (10-5) Paid: $51.10, $1 Trifecta (10-5-4) Paid: $245.10, $1 Daily Double (6-10) Paid: $101.30 Daily Double Pool $9,281.00 , $1 Superfecta (10-5-4-8) Paid: $1,238.40, $1 Pick 3 (5-6-10) 3 Correct Paid: $271.00 Pick 3 Pool $7,006.00 , $1 Pick 4 (1/2/8/10/12-5-6-10) 4 Correct Paid: $439.10 Pick 4 Pool $25,764.00 , $1 Consolation Pick 3 (5-6-2) Paid: $18.90, $1 Consolation Double (6-2) Paid: $6.70
    edited June 2012
    Cay To Pomeroy---Dead fuckin last

Reel Victory--$3.40 show

JG---Plus $1.40
    Dirty--Minus $2.00

What a competition!!!

I can not say who Ann Merryman's cousin is---major player in this business!!

I had a little more wagered than you might think?

I also had a very good tri today at Arlington. I am getting very good info on this poly track and it is very good info!!

Stay tuned. Can't wait for tomorrow's showdough play of the day?
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, what happened to my nag. I thought I picked the best jockey in the shortest field.

JG $11.40
    DIRTY $8.00

You're grinding out a PROFIT.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    My show for profit building i dont have a form and is late but i see indiana downs r8 on twinspires right now ill go
    R8 #6 10-1 with 2 minutes to post
    edited June 2012
    Grind is right!!!

We would have received a better price but for Gary's Bourbonstreetgirl going Bat Shit Crazy in the gate and being a late scratch! This really screwed up our price on our play.

My bug, Alex Cancheri, has moved back to Chicago and we are getting good info from him and others. The old NY NY if you can make it here you can make it anywhere crap does not apply to the most competitive jock colony in N. America. Too many days without mounts can screw with a good jockey's head and Alex could not go any longer sitting in a room and watching others make the big money. I will have some Arlington price plays for the remainder of the summer and you can bet that Cisco Torres will be included as he is getting the best mounts, Russian dude nothwithstanding!!!
    edited June 2012
    aplusthoro is calling for the #3 so also plqayed for $ 3,6 ex box uh ohh 13-1 1 min to post
    edited June 2012
    awwww a game 3rd to through 3/4 and all done no profit today
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Grind is right!!!

We would have received a better price but for Gary's Bourbonstreetgirl going Bat Shit Crazy in the gate and being a late scratch! This really screwed up our price on our play.

My bug, Alex Cancheri, has moved back to Chicago and we are getting good info from him and others. The old NY NY if you can make it here you can make it anywhere crap does not apply to the most competitive jock colony in N. America. Too many days without mounts can screw with a good jockey's head and Alex could not go any longer sitting in a room and watching others make the big money. I will have some Arlington price plays for the remainder of the summer and you can bet that Cisco Torres will be included as he is getting the best mounts, Russian dude nothwithstanding!!!

JG, you still thinking about coming out here for the Million? I know Kenny cant make it, but Bobby was talking about coming in and Im starting to get some details for the day finalized.
    edited June 2012
    As of now, I'm on GO! Won't be going to Saratoga this summer as my nags are not Spa worthy. Palice Malice is now doubtful as he has come down with shin problems. Figures, what two year old worth a shit does not frustrate the hell out of his/her owners? Plenty of time for plans, but count me in!
    edited June 2012
    If I grind out enough profits with my show plays I'll come out. Amazingly enough, I've never been to Chicago (except on a layover). I might try to talk an old buddy into going out with me.
    edited June 2012
    I'm thinking Flashy Dame in the HOL first tomorrow. Pays $2.10 to show?
  • SirBearSirBear Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Why didn't I listen to this tout? It's not as if I couldn't use a little extra money (let it ride quote)
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Shoot, i missed this one. Congrats! :toast:
    edited June 2012

Grind-out show play----Win Willy in the feature stake at Delaware. $2.10 expected?

LOL. Wow, we're really trying to grind it out here John.
    edited June 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »

Grind-out show play----Win Willy in the feature stake at Delaware. $2.10 expected?

LOL. Wow, we're really trying to grind it out here John.

Money in the bank.

I'm up to $8.10, you're stylin' with $11.60