Executiveprivilege at HW for Baffert

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I was told about this one from a bs agent she was flat out awesoe at the OBS April sales. The Baffert boys picked this one up for a hefty price tag and she hasn't disappointed them since arriving in the barn. Baffert has stated this one can be real SPECIAL. By for a note he was looking for a 5f debut and not 5.5f, but she has been doing so well since arriving they need to race her. Expect her best effort at Del Mar this summer.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    I was told about this one from a bs agent she was flat out awesoe at the OBS April sales. The Baffert boys picked this one up for a hefty price tag and she hasn't disappointed them since arriving in the barn. Baffert has stated this one can be real SPECIAL. By for a note he was looking for a 5f debut and not 5.5f, but she has been doing so well since arriving they need to race her. Expect her best effort at Del Mar this summer.

Jim Pegram (agent, brother of owner) has called it a mortal lock.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Same info I was told as well. Take a look at Miller 1ster in race 4 he is Primed and Ready as well!!!!!! Working huge before sale at Barretts. Ready to fire!!!!!
    edited June 2012
    Same info I was told as well. Take a look at Miller 1ster in race 4 he is Primed and Ready as well!!!!!! Working huge before sale at Barretts. Ready to fire!!!!!

Yes sir on Primed and Ready - Working in company with the Miller 2yo Speedinthruthecity, who trounced straight maiden boys last week.

Also betting a double to Julio's horse in the 5th, who looks like the class.

4th race Double 4,7/7.

Like a couple priced later - like the Drysdale Kitten's Joy.
    edited June 2012
    Bejarano 4 for 4.
    edited June 2012
    Should win at least two more!!!!!!
    edited June 2012
    Should win at least two more!!!!!!

That ties the record.
    edited June 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Yes sir on Primed and Ready - Working in company with the Miller 2yo Speedinthruthecity, who trounced straight maiden boys last week.

Also betting a double to Julio's horse in the 5th, who looks like the class.

4th race Double 4,7/7.

Like a couple priced later - like the Drysdale Kitten's Joy.

Complete stiff job by Gomez and Julio. They're looking for a price next out.
    edited June 2012
    Complete stiff job by Gomez and Julio. They're looking for a price next out.

agree
    edited June 2012
    agree

Makes sense now why Victor didn't stay on the "best" horse. We'll tab for next time.
    edited June 2012
    Jim Pegram (agent, brother of owner) has called it a mortal lock.

No fucking lie here. This filly = WOW.
    edited June 2012
    No fucking lie here. This filly = WOW.

The Real Deal!!!!!!!!! That was awesome and was happy to get 4/5 on the final click.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    broke in a tangle cause she was restless in the gate...love the way she just settled and when she got moved to the middle of the course she just opened up. very good debut..probably the best price that you will get her at..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Tough beat for me, as i was on Renee's Queen yesterday. Executiveprivilege came flying from out of nowhere and won going away. Just an incredible performance; looks like a future stakes star for sure.
    edited July 2012
    She's back in the Landaluce today at HW in Race 4. Enjoy the Show. DC your filly is also back in against her today as well.
    edited July 2012
    Actually gave EP out on the site today, though i did mention that she likely won't be playable. Tiny chance she will be though, as her Beyer doesn't stick out vs. Speednthruthecity and the open-lengths stakes winner Miss Empire. I'd feel really bad if she went off @ 3/2 and won by 5 lengths and i didn't post about her.

Any predictions on post-time odds?
    edited July 2012
    Actually gave EP out on the site today, though i did mention that she likely won't be playable. Tiny chance she will be though, as her Beyer doesn't stick out vs. Speednthruthecity and the open-lengths stakes winner Miss Empire. I'd feel really bad if she went off @ 3/2 and won by 5 lengths and i didn't post about her.

Any predictions on post-time odds?

2/5
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Well he opened up @ 1-9 lol :thumbdown:
    edited July 2012
    Looked a little green down the lane switching leads. I have been told time and time again that Baffert is SUPER HIGH on her and keeps telling everyone how special she could be. He only ran her in this spot today because she worked so well in her last work he didnt' want to keep her in the stall till Del Mar. She is not a lock to run at Del Mar, it will depend on how she trains over the surface at Del Mar. It he isn't happy with her training over the track look for her to ship to the Spa for her next start. Let's just hope she stays sound and in good health.
    edited July 2012
    She is not a lock to run at Del Mar, it will depend on how she trains over the surface at Del Mar. It he isn't happy with her training over the track look for her to ship to the Spa for her next start.

Sounds accurate based on this...

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/71259/executiveprivilege-takes-control-in-landaluce
    edited August 2012
    Executiveprivilege goes in the Sorrento Stakes @ Del Mar today. I'm taking a shot at trying to beat her.

I did make a decent-sized quinella play, just in case my gal runs second behind her (or vice-versa).
    edited August 2012
    I was on Serious. Almost glad she scratched. Hopefully can find an easier spot in the near future (assuming she's in fact healthy).