breeders cup 2013 site???

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
1. churchill downs
2. santa anita
3. monmouth park

cant they come up with a new site...this just pisses me off because we get tired of the same place everyyear....never use to be like this..i get the weather factor but thats horse racing.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I wouldn't mind seeing it up @ Woodbine again. I doubt it'll ever be @ Monmouth again after the nightmare up there last time.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Would love to see it at Belmont Park. When I went to the Belmont Stakes this year it was my first visit and that place is amazing. The paddock is awesome and there was 85k their and it seemed like 30k. That facility is huge and can handle the cup. I know it's cold in November in NY!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    I'd love to see it move around more and I feel like that was part of the uniqueness of the Breeder's Cup. I'm partial to Arlington and Churchill as it easy for me to attend, but this back and forth with Santa Anita and Churchill is getting a bit boring. Any track that can handle everything that comes along with the Breeder's Cup should be in the running.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    would be good at Pimlico :thumbup1:
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    kp...pimlico is a shithole because francis abandoned the place for years because he was in love with laurel..i loved going there every weekend but it could never hold the people imo...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Just not Santa Anita again. They want $700 for those 2 days - for the same fucking seat I sit in everyday at the Frontrunner. It's not even really about the money though, I like to know I can shout to MY teller, from MY bar stool, and MY bartender brings me MY drink. If Amazombie doesn't run for any reason, I honestly think I'll work on my tan in the infield, or be on the couch at home.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited June 2012
    Suffolk or maybe bring back Rockingham!!!
  • drbillymdrbillym Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    What about Saratoga?
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Was just reading this thread and FB is right on about The Big Sandy. People who have never bee have no idea what they are missing there. Besides the largest track in the country the facility, paddock and seating is amazing. Been there at 103,000 and never felt like a sardene