Saturday Selections

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Top Jocks moving all over the East Coast today, with stakes from NY/Jersey down to Miami. Iwill start at Big Sandy:

Race 4
I got a little word about Jimmy Toner bringing in two today for Ace Jacks Suited Stables. #4 Win For The Zipper, 4-1, this one is well spotted but the task is difficult--WPS

Race 6
#2 Fire Assay, 6-1, is the one Toner is big on. wps and back up with an ex bx 2-3-8.

Race 7
#2 Adirondak Dancer, 5-1, owes us $$$ big time. Me and FB were all over this one Belmont weekend and she got hung out wide and came up short. Better post today should make the difference. Corneilo goes south to Calder but Linda Rice gets Fast Eddie Castro to guide this one home. #8 Wild Exploit, is owned by a friend of mine and this one is coming back 2nd off the layoff after an ambitious beginning last summer at the Spa. Word is this one is ready to fire a good effort, and the price will be more than fair. #11 Carbon County is a must use but the outside draw hurts.
# 2 wp and ex bx 2-8-11

Monmouth 10th
#1 Flat Out---
All systems on go for this one. Rosie goes to Jersey for the GII win!

Calder 9th
#5 Citizen Advocate,
short price but a very logical play

Calder 11th
#9 Nicole H
Ditto the above, but most logical winner on the Summit Of Speed card. Ex & tri 5-7-9

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Race 6
    #2 Fire Assay, 6-1, is the one Toner is big on. wps and back up with an ex bx 2-3-8.

Wow Junior. Great ride. Nothing like having the best horse in the race and having her barely get up for show money.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    We get our money back on A Dancer today JG!!!!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Good call with A Dancer Thanks