JG and I

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Well heading into the last leg JG (John Greenhaw) and I had the 10 and 12, can you say Fucking CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!! I know most must of heard me from here on the Ms Gulf Coast trying to get the 12 home!!!!!! Well I will take the chalk and cash a nice pk 6 payoff with my boy JG!!!!!!!Thats what happens when two astue cappers put there heads together and put aside our egos. The tickets cost us $432.00 which means we each had $216.00 apiece.

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Many folks had this one, nevertheless it always feels good to hit a pick 6.

$2.00 bet= $7,592.00
    Taxes makes net $$6,437.50
    less wager--of $432.00= $6,005.00
    1/2= $3,002.25- 1/2 wager($216.00)==$2,786.25

Checks on the way buddy!!!!!

Nothing fancy, just fuckin good to hit a pick-6!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    JG, like I told you on the phone today. I'm not a pick 6 player but watching these races today after lunch was most enjoyable. Still cannot believe the payoff on this one!!!!!! $15.00 was the biggest price winner in the pick 6 races. I wish I could of seen the will pays with the 12, probably around 12-15k IMO. Congrats again on our cashing this pk 6. We must of carried over some MOJO from our Belmont trip!!!!!!!!!
    edited July 2012
    FWIW, my Twin Spires pool had nine (9) tickets and only hit on one(1). Losing investment on that one, but I would have never have thought that much chalk would get home today.

BTW, I'm heading to D.C. this weekend to visit my daughter, Going to be in Bowie Saturday morning to deliver frog juice to Glackety, who runs Saturday night at Charlestown. Just kidding, Biancone gave me cobra venom instead!!

Really, JUST KIDDING!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Congrats guys! Really wish I wasn't too poor to jump aboard for this one. You guys deserved this hit! Enjoy it this weekend gentlemen.
    edited July 2012
    Don't worry Nate, our Arlington Million Trip should pay large dividends, notwithstanding our trip to the Men's Clubs!!!

Don't know if FB's coming, but I have marked off time on my schedule. Can't wait to get to Chi Town, I have heard so many good things about Arlington!

Profitable days ahead!!! We will need them with the planned activities!!!

When FB and I started this pick 6, our ticket was $4,000.00. I'm sure glad we scaled back! I have never seen this many chalk horses run on aThursday afternoon at Big Sandy.

I will talk to Little Donnie prior to Millions Day and get the scoop, I hope?

Looking forward to seeing you again in Chicago!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Any of you guys heading to Saratoga?
    edited July 2012
    I was on the phone this morning with Jack Sadler of Dogwood. Unfortunately, most of mine are running in Mid-Atlantic--an poor old Austin Brown is dropping down to clm $4,500.00 fire sale race. Major disappointment!

Small interest in Palace Malice, who looks like he could be a good one. FWIW, Dogwood and Eclipse are pointing toward Spa meet with both barrels blazing! Big Screen and Liberty Bound are big time playes. Will advise.

Chance I will come up for Palice Malice race, sometime early August in a 2 yo MSW race. I will get the date as the book is already out. In Lingerie is about to come out of her skin!!! She is going to be a STAR!

What week are you going, Mike?
    edited July 2012
    Isn't it about time we heard from DC and Dirty about hitting a big one at Hollywood?

Too much effort today at Belmont to look out west. Hope you guys did well!
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Great Capping!!. I ended up with 5/6 off $48 in plays. Just not enough on a couple of the higher priced horses with a payout of $82.50 but still better than giving the $48
    edited July 2012
    Don't worry Nate, our Arlington Million Trip should pay large dividends, notwithstanding our trip to the Men's Clubs!!!

Don't know if FB's coming, but I have marked off time on my schedule. Can't wait to get to Chi Town, I have heard so many good things about Arlington!

Profitable days ahead!!! We will need them with the planned activities!!!

When FB and I started this pick 6, our ticket was $4,000.00. I'm sure glad we scaled back! I have never seen this many chalk horses run on aThursday afternoon at Big Sandy.

I will talk to Little Donnie prior to Millions Day and get the scoop, I hope?

Looking forward to seeing you again in Chicago!

I'm out as I thought the Million was on the 12th. I have a fantasy draft on the 18th a one dime 16 team league (PPR), my boy Russell and I have won it the past two years!!!! We have a rivalry going in fantasy as I think I'm better than him and he thinks the same. I study football like you cannot imagine. I have been studing College and NFL for over 4 months now and I'm like a junkie right now waiting for the kickoff. It is really amazing how the flow of the ponies and football run together. Right when football is wrapping up in January / February the Triple Crown is just starting in full force. I love the cycle. Throw in March Madness for your sport fix during the Triple Crown!!!!! We really need to plan a HRT forum trip to Vegas or a racetrack TBA!!!!! Too many good guys on this forum not to have a annual gambling trip.
    edited July 2012
    I was on the phone this morning with Jack Sadler of Dogwood. Unfortunately, most of mine are running in Mid-Atlantic--an poor old Austin Brown is dropping down to clm $4,500.00 fire sale race. Major disappointment!

Small interest in Palace Malice, who looks like he could be a good one. FWIW, Dogwood and Eclipse are pointing toward Spa meet with both barrels blazing! Big Screen and Liberty Bound are big time playes. Will advise.

Chance I will come up for Palice Malice race, sometime early August in a 2 yo MSW race. I will get the date as the book is already out. In Lingerie is about to come out of her skin!!! She is going to be a STAR!

What week are you going, Mike?

Im heading up there on Saturday Aug 4th with the wife staying overnight prob just going to track on sat was originally thinking that Calebs posse was going to run on that Sunday but I guess not. Will also be up that next Sunday the 12th with my dad on a bus trip. FB I'm also in a 16 team PPR league $500 entry. Won it 2 years ago and finished last this past year. We have a draft lottery in a few weeks will let you know my pick.
    edited July 2012
    HRT Fantasy Football League anyone?
    edited July 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    HRT Fantasy Football League anyone?

Shit why not. Set it up at cbs we can do an online draft
    edited July 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Shit why not. Set it up at cbs we can do an online draft

If this stirs up enough interest for at least 8 teams I'll set something up. Just let me know guys.
    I'm not picky as I've tried most all league types. We can do reg, ppr, defensive players. Snake or auction.
    edited July 2012
    I'm in for the following below. We should get at least 8-10 from this forum.

Reg
    snake
    no def players
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Well heading into the last leg JG (John Greenhaw) and I had the 10 and 12, can you say Fucking CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!! I know most must of heard me from here on the Ms Gulf Coast trying to get the 12 home!!!!!! Well I will take the chalk and cash a nice pk 6 payoff with my boy JG!!!!!!!Thats what happens when two astue cappers put there heads together and put aside our egos. The tickets cost us $432.00 which means we each had $216.00 apiece.

Congrats FB & JG keep up your good Capping..:yes:

Pick 6 is very challenging and you guys did it ..........
    edited July 2012
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    Congrats FB & JG keep up your good Capping..:yes:

Pick 6 is very challenging and you guys did it ..........

Appreciate it!!!