The Top Line Of The Contest

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited October 2007 in Horse Racing Forum
SAID PICK THE !! BREEDERS CUP RACES...NOT 10 OF 11...SORRY BUT I THINK I AM RIGHT...DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD PICK ENTRIES IN ALL THE 2 YEAR OLL RACES AND NOT BET THE CLASSIC? SORRY I DON't WANT TO SOUND LIKE A LOSER BUT THIS DOES KIND OF PISS ME OFF...AND AS FAR AS BEING CLOSE TO THE MONEY...CLOSE AND ALMOST ONLY COUNT IN HORSE SHOES AND HAND GRANADES...w2w

Comments

• FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2007
    wire2wire wrote: »
    SAID PICK THE !! BREEDERS CUP RACES...NOT 10 OF 11...SORRY BUT I THINK I AM RIGHT...DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WOULD PICK ENTRIES IN ALL THE 2 YEAR OLL RACES AND NOT BET THE CLASSIC? SORRY I DON't WANT TO SOUND LIKE A LOSER BUT THIS DOES KIND OF PISS ME OFF...AND AS FAR AS BEING CLOSE TO THE MONEY...CLOSE AND ALMOST ONLY COUNT IN HORSE SHOES AND HAND GRANADES...w2w

http://www.horseracingtalk.com/horse-racing-forum/breeders-cup-contest-official-thread-1511.html

Read the original post by "HorseRacingTalk"
    It clearly reads that you are to select 10 horses from the 11 BC races. Also wire, even with your total after 11 picks you would still be third. When the winner doesn't reach $100 (as in this week's), 3rd place doesn't get any money either way.

I don't think you would bet the 2yr olds and not the classic and I don't think your a loser, but you simply misread and got confused. As you can see in the Rules thread, I posted this exact question but when the contest pick thread came up I read through it and saw it is in fact 10.