2012 Breeders Cup Are you going or want in?????

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
I have a chance to purchase box in the turf club for the BC races on Friday/Saturday. Is anyone interested in sitting with my group?? If so let me know and I will purchase the box and you can reimburse me on that weekend. I know I have 3 in my group for sure and maybe a 4th if Bobby Cline is down with this as well. I would only like serious inquires as I would like to book this by the end of the week or early next week. I'm also able to get into the Trophy Lounge as well. I have that one listed below and if anyone has sat there or knows where it's located let me know. It might be worth the little extra for the unlimited food and drinks!!!!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BOX SEATING

Located on the 3rd floor level of the Turf Club at the 16th pole with excellent views of the stretch run! This covered, open-air space offers shaded box seating and cocktail service. It is conveniently located to wagering, concessions, and restrooms. Please note that boxes are configured with 6 seats per box and guests must purchase the entire box. The two-day packaged ticket price is $965.00 per person.

TROPHY LOUNGE

Guests will experience luxury accommodations amongst the Hollywood elite in the exclusive Trophy Lounge. Accessed by a private entrance complete with purple carpet and media banner, Trophy Lounge provides every amenity for VIPs during the race day. In addition to a lavish all-day buffet and an open premium bar featuring signature cocktails, guests will enjoy live entertainment and access to professional handicappers dedicated to providing tips for the races. Trophy Lounge guests also enjoy access to The Enclosure, a private viewing area adjacent to the paddock reserved exclusively for owners and VIP’s. The Enclosure provides a front seat viewing of the Championships horses being saddled, as well as their walk around the Paddock before heading to the track for the race. The ticket price is $1,265.00 per person and includes the following for each race day (Friday & Saturday):

Each race day includes:

· Access to the Trophy Lounge and The Enclosure

· Reserved table seating within the Trophy Lounge

· All inclusive food and premium beverage package

· Race day programs

· Souvenir photography

· Race day gifting

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Meh. I gave up my daily bar stool on BC (in the front runner) after they tried to strong arm me for a G, but I really wouldn't mind hanging with some of my HRT people.

Let me think on it couple days FB.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    Meh. I gave up my daily bar stool on BC (in the front runner) after they tried to strong arm me for a G, but I really wouldn't mind hanging with some of my HRT people.

Let me think on it couple days FB.

10-4, Also what is a good spot to stay at in this area or a near.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    What thoughts do you guys have on the assorted races this far?

I really like that Carla Gaines filly (Winding Way) for the F&M Sprint.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Have to pass on this one, have a blast guys!
    edited September 2012
    fbwinners wrote: »
    10-4, Also what is a good spot to stay at in this area or a near.

I've never stayed in Arcadia, but they have some nice hotels. Pasadena (5 minutes away) has a nice little "old town" area with tons of bars, food, and all the proper hotels (all the Starwood properties). That's probably the place to be for drinking after. Downtown Los Angeles (15-20 minutes away) has a few really nice hotels, but honestly it's a shitty area.
    edited September 2012
    What thoughts do you guys have on the assorted races this far?

I really like that Carla Gaines filly (Winding Way) for the F&M Sprint.

Amazombie.

What was that Baffert mare? Awesomundo? Is she training still?

And Camelot in the BC turf.