Free Money Give Away on the WEST COAST.

dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Horse Racing Forum
So a week or so back I'm talking to an old-timer, and I'm like, " Hey man, these fucking morning lines have been terrible at Pomona. I mean, like really bad." He says "It tells you in the program who makes them." I quickly look.

Needless to say, the general public is easily led, and the gentleman making these lines is a TERRIBLE handicapper. So for anyone looking to crush the back end of doubles, pick-3's and what-not, check out who's making them (LOL) and fire away.

John Lies left to call races, so maybe this clown will continue around the circuit, and honestly if he did Del Mar it was fine, but Fairplex has been so bad that I wish the pools were bigger.

You're Welcome. This is serious info.

Comments

• dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    The general public tends to fix the smaller pools race by race, but today's Pick-5 paid $1400 for a high price of $11.00. It's hunting season out here.

Also, if the public fixes the win price, the often fail to equalize the place (and show i suppose).
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Brad Free?
    edited September 2012
    Brad Free?

Yeah buddy.

Grab that workout report, find a 12-1 shot with good works and have fun. Happens 5 times a day. Overall, they are not even close. We were huge on an 8-1 yesterday. (he was 3-1 @ post and closed somehow @ 5-1). That on ran second, BUT the 4/5 shot was up the track. Bad odds all over.

Enjoy.
    edited September 2012
    FAIRPLEX RACE 3: SUMALEE 30-1

I can't really make a case for this one other than 30-1 is a stupid price. Don't like anything, but the last work, and the fact that the kid only has to ride 4 furlongs. Sick that I'm making a play on this one, but here goes.
    edited September 2012
    RACE 7: ROYAL ENCOUNTER 10-1

It's Mike Mitchell and Martin Garcia on an improving type. Don't know if he'll like it here, but 10-1 again is a huge price.
    edited September 2012
    RACE 8: MICHAEL THE MAN 15-1

Another big price on a horse who has been prepping over the SA dirt 5/8 training track for this. Like the Hollendorfer in here too, but this is a great price again.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Royal Encounter looked like a player beginning the second circuit but flattened out to run a non-threatening fourth.
    I pulled a couple out today at Belmont, a ex, a tri, and a SUPER in the nightcap that paid an amazing $344.00 or so.

8th at the Fair looks like a W/P on MtM at 15-1 or better. I just wish I had a fuckin candy apple or a funnell cake!

thanks for the heads up and keep em comin!
    edited September 2012
    Royal Encounter looked like a player beginning the second circuit but flattened out to run a non-threatening fourth.
    I pulled a couple out today at Belmont, a ex, a tri, and a SUPER in the nightcap that paid an amazing $344.00 or so.

8th at the Fair looks like a W/P on MtM at 15-1 or better. I just wish I had a fuckin candy apple or a funnell cake!

thanks for the heads up and keep em comin!

Yeah, Royal Encounter was a good play, just stuck wide ALL 4 turns and never had a chance. Sumalee looked like a fucking cripple, but still was only 15-1 or so from a 30-1 line.

MTM is taking action, currently @ 5-1 from 15-1 on the "ML"
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    ill say it for you....that fucking jockey should have his ass removed from monts the way he rode
    edited September 2012
    MtM came up short on the second turn, but Luis Funky cold Medina made a decent gutsy move turning for home.

What's wrong with the #1 in the nightcap?
    edited September 2012
    MtM came up short on the second turn, but Luis Funky cold Medina made a decent gutsy move turning for home.

What's wrong with the #1 in the nightcap?

I'm not sure John. Probably nothing.

I got a huge push on Shoeshine Johnny. I'm singled to him in a miserable PICK-4 and I'll probably bet the W/P.
    edited September 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    I'm not sure John. Probably nothing.

I got a huge push on Shoeshine Johnny. I'm singled to him in a miserable PICK-4 and I'll probably bet the W/P.

Absolutely nothing. Cheers.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Fairplex makes me nervous because a lot of horses simply don't like the track. I think it's the hairpin turns more than anything. Back when i used to handicap Fairplex, i used to just look for the horse that could get to the lead and hug the turns while the others tended to get hung wide. I took some brutal beats though with horses blowing the turn. Did catch a nice one on the switch to Oak Tree though after he had blown both turns in a Fairplex race while finishing up the track. Paid 7/1 next time out; wish i could remember the name.
    edited September 2012
    Spread and get paid out here. My $288 pick 4 seemed expensive, but you have to get this money while you can.
    edited September 2012
    Spread and get paid out here. My $288 pick 4 seemed expensive, but you have to get this money while you can.

I'm pretty sure everyone has caught on.

Fairplex 2 $0.50 P4 4,7 / 3,5,6 / 2,3,4 / 3,5,7,8 $36.00 $126.75
    Fairplex 2 $0.50 P4 4,5,7 / 3,4,5,6,9 / 2,3,4,5,7 / 8 $37.50 $126.75

These are my early tickets. Hit a ML 2-1, 8-1 , 9-2, and 7/2 and only got back $250. The 8-1 was bet down to 2-1 and the 7/2 bet to 2-1.
    edited September 2012
    MORE BAD LINES:

RACE 9: Horrible lines on WARRIOR JAMES 15-1 and EL JEFE GRANDE 8-1. Probably get 1/2 that on either. If not, we found some wagers.

RACE 11: I actually like GLOWING SPIRT, and I think the price is right, but 30-1 on LITTLE EMILY with bullring pro Jorge Carreno up is a little bit high.

RACE 12: Not bad lines here, but I give the 9 and 10 just as much shot as the favorites.
    edited September 2012
    MORE BAD LINES:

RACE 9: Horrible lines on WARRIOR JAMES 15-1 and EL JEFE GRANDE 8-1. Probably get 1/2 that on either. If not, we found some wagers.

RACE 11: I actually like GLOWING SPIRT, and I think the price is right, but 30-1 on LITTLE EMILY with bullring pro Jorge Carreno up is a little bit high.

RACE 12: Not bad lines here, but I give the 9 and 10 just as much shot as the favorites.

Well, EL JEFE GRANDE was EVEN money, but somebody took a bet off I think. He ran HUGE for third after a slow start, WARRIOR JAMES was a grinder for 4th @ 20-1 (I'm sorry Brad).

I took a few late pick 4 stabs, because of what I mentioned.

Fairplex 9 $0.50 P4 2,3,5,6,7,8 / 3 / 4,5,7 / 1,4,9,10 $36.00 $0.00
    Fairplex 9 $0.50 P4 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 / 3,4,6,9 / 4,5,7 / 1,4,9,10 $216.00 $0.00
    Fairplex 9 $0.50 P4 7 / 3,4,6,9 / 4,5,7,9,10 / 1,4,9,10 $40.00 $0.00

That's all my action for the day. I'm out furniture shopping.
    edited September 2012
    Ok. I more. LITTLE EMILY, who has no chance, but 30-1 is too much.

Fairplex 11 $20.00 WP 9 $40.00
    edited September 2012
    Ok. I more. LITTLE EMILY, who has no chance, but 30-1 is too much.

Fairplex 11 $20.00 WP 9 $40.00

Best IKEA trip ever. Got great parking, didn't get stuck with any shit, and came home to an easy 22-1 winner. Fucking 30-1 on the line - Brad Free has lost his mind. Wish I had this cripple in my pick 4 - huge mistake by me. Still gathered like 6 or 7 hundred bucks. I'm coming right back with my boy Jorge in the last.
    edited September 2012
    Yes. The money is free out here.
    edited September 2012
    Yes. The money is free out here.

1 10 In High Regards $10.60 $6.60 $5.40
    2 8 Lethal Intent - $5.40 $4.20
    3 9 Jeffery's Pride - - $5.60
    edited September 2012
    ok---I'm giving it a shot!

Race 11 sunday at Fairplex
    Ralph Hinds Stakes $100k 1 1/18 3 & up

Apoligies to the Hinds family, but 1 1/8 at the Fair must be 3 times around? Nevertheless, #2 Majetic Harbor, 10-1, has an inside post and should benefit from the bull tight turns. He ran in Louisiana Derby and obviously got hurt--time off but has come back to get better each effort. Agapito Delgadillo knows the bull ring as good as any, I think? WPS and ex bx 2-6-7.

GOOD RUNNING AT THE BULL RING!
    edited September 2012
    More Suspect Lines:

Race 10: sweetest Secret 6-1 Should Be About 3-1

Race 11: Norvsky The Obvious, And accelerant Has No Chance, But 30-1 Is Too Much Again (remember Our Zero Chance 30-1 Shot Won Easily Yesterday)

Race 12: Streets Of Heaven Looks Tough In Here To Me.
    edited September 2012
    More Suspect Lines:

Race 11: Norvsky The Obvious, And accelerant Has No Chance, But 30-1 Is Too Much Again (remember Our Zero Chance 30-1 Shot Won Easily Yesterday)

Free money with Sweetest Secret, but I corrected her odds to 3-1 for everyone. LOL.

I wish Brad was making lines at every track. Exchange wagering is gonna make everyone with a brain here RICH.
    edited September 2012
    ok---I'm giving it a shot!

Race 11 sunday at Fairplex
    Ralph Hinds Stakes $100k 1 1/18 3 & up

Apoligies to the Hinds family, but 1 1/8 at the Fair must be 3 times around? Nevertheless, #2 Majetic Harbor, 10-1, has an inside post and should benefit from the bull tight turns. He ran in Louisiana Derby and obviously got hurt--time off but has come back to get better each effort. Agapito Delgadillo knows the bull ring as good as any, I think? WPS and ex bx 2-6-7.

GOOD RUNNING AT THE BULL RING!

Lol. It's like 3 times around from the chute.

Agapito is the hardest trying jock out there. The 4 (my 30-1) scratched after his jock was hurt earlier.

Here's my meager offering:

Fairplex 11 $20.00 EX BX,5,6,7 $120.00
    edited September 2012
    They're just giving it out. Obamacareplex meet.

Fairplex 11 $20.00 EX BX,5,6,7 $120.00 $618.00
    edited September 2012
    Last Race: Fairplex 12 $15.00 EX BX,6,8,9 $90.00 $0.00
    edited September 2012
    More Suspect Lines:

HOPE WE ALL GOT RICH. LOL. The Race 11 horse scratched, the others won by a combined 10 lengths.

I think we cashed everything all F'n day. Hopefully, he makes the lines next year, or maybe even at Del Mar. I'll pray later.
    edited May 2014
    Upping for Nate. Good Brad Free thread.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Upping for Nate. Good Brad Free thread.

Ha! As if I didnt hate this guy enough already. At least this time we can make money off his nonsense!