Has Football become UnWatchable

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Not to get off the poinies but has the NFL with the replacment refs become unwatchable. Sunday night I watched the Patriots, Ravens game and for a very tough game it had to be the worse watch game I have ever seen!!

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    the only people to blame is the nfl....this is like putting a 18k claimer in the kentucky derby..these guys are setup to fail and the only people this hurts are the fans....billion dollar business and growing can spare some change to these guys...imo..

P.S...lets go ravens...
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    They should really end it.

But, this shit is funny as fuck to watch.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    Not to get off the poinies but has the NFL with the replacment refs become unwatchable. Sunday night I watched the Patriots, Ravens game and for a very tough game it had to be the worse watch game I have ever seen!!

I say yes it absolutely has...I actually had a conversation with my wife during the Saints/Chiefs game. I don't think I ever talked to her during a televised game before...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    dirtyshirt wrote: »
    They should really end it.

But, this shit is funny as fuck to watch.

I agree it is somewhat funny to watch :thumbup:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I would guess they'll probably come to some sort of agreement this week, after witnessing last night's debacle at the end of the Packers/Seahawks game. We'll see.
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    The replacement refs are terrible...BUT...remember how bad the locked out refs were before INSTANT REPLAY?As fans as long as we go to games and watch the owners could not care less about the state of the game.Look how many extra commercials the networks are showing because games are taking 4 hours.Alot of this is tongue in cheek...or...is it? w2w
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Great points John!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    It's starting to look like a Don King promoted boxing match!!!!!!!
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    A3nL4b9CIAA1v4K.jpg
  • FloydrturboFloydrturbo Member
    edited September 2012
    It seems like most of them have bet on the games and make their calls accordingly.
  • shh10shh10 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    After further review, the runner did not touch 2nd base . . . Goal Lakers.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    shh10 wrote: »
    After further review, the runner did not touch 2nd base . . . Goal Lakers.

lol:laugh: good1..,
    these Ref got2go they did me on the pitts game ,on the pats they were bad but i covered,
    and last night with GB :mad: