Dale's Day Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Overnight rain in Elmont was minimal. Track Super working it now and the main track should be fast by noon. Decent wind helping too. Turf tracks a different story. Yielding now but could be good by the Stakes. Good chance race 4 & 11 could come off. Nevertheless, it will have alot of cut.

Dale Romans has been living right! He gets exactly the conditions he was hoping for. Shack's race will be on a fast dirt track, and Finnegans Wake will benefit from soft turf. Not likely Little Mike will have it as easy as he did in Chicago, and Dale has let out signals that Finnegans Wake can run all day .

IMO, you have to be careful on days like this when you have horses that are BC bound and may not be primed for their best. Mott's Ron The Greek and Flat Out are big time but you know that Mott has bigger fish to fry down the road. However, RTG will be running when the others are done. In short, I just don't think you will see any big surprises or big prices today.

My Pick-6 costs $384.00 and is probably using too many:

6th---5/6
7th---1/2/6/9
8th---1/7
9th---2/6
10th--1/9
11th--1/2/4 turf only--if off turf--???

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Races 1 & 4 come off
  • CigarShopCigarShop Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Good and Yielding
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Good luck today JG!
    I like your ticket and the only one that scares me is leaving Nahrain out. After two dud efforts to open the season she showed glimpses of her old self in her last. If she's back at the top of her game she might be tough today.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Still stuck on CaixaEletronica singled him in all p6 and p4
    edited September 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Good luck today JG!
    I like your ticket and the only one that scares me is leaving Nahrain out. After two dud efforts to open the season she showed glimpses of her old self in her last. If she's back at the top of her game she might be tough today.

Thanks was just going to use the 1 in that race threw the 8 in there also. Still alive for p4 and p6 had a huge win wager on CaixaEletronica but just couldn't get there
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Thanks was just going to use the 1 in that race threw the 8 in there also. Still alive for p4 and p6 had a huge win wager on CaixaEletronica but just couldn't get there

CE was real impressvie today, only horse as of now to make up ground over this track all day long. The rest were backing up and he was coming hard down the lane with his ears pricked and leveling off in a big way. I caught Drosselmeyer last year in the BC Classic as he was the only one makig up ground on this day last year over the same type track. CE is a book for next time out and the price will be decent. The sprint divison is wide open and the Cali homies might hold court this year as Zombie came in last year at CH and won.
    edited September 2012
    Would love to see Hailstone shock them all in a few
    edited September 2012
    Ahhh garbage got the 2,3,7,9 in the 10th for a $2 P4 might not even be worth what I paid for the ticket
    edited September 2012
    Had the 4,7,9 in the last for the p6 wtf