Random Plays---Saturday

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Got my ass handed to me yesterday. I felt like the private eye played by Jack Nicholson in Oscar winning film Chinatown. "Come on John, it's Keeneland"

Indiana Oaks, (Hoosier Park) 5:19 EDT 3yo fillies 1 1/16 $200k
Everyone knows about Grace Hall and Eden's Moon, both are very good and accomplished. However, both seem to be coming into this race on the down side? I'm taking a shot on one coming in on the upswing.
#1 (poe) WINE PRINCESS, 9/2
$475k Keeneland yearling purchase by Ghostzapper/Azeri. Owner is fellow Arkie Becky Winemiller who is runing buds with the Low family, thus the Peitz/Margolis trainer connection. In her last she opened up late on the likes of Jemima's Pearl and Morrow Cove in Monmouth Oaks. The time of that race was not fast, 144. flat, but the surface was dull on that day. Peitz says she has push-button acceleration and can flat bring it when asked for her best.

Belmont Park 8th--Champagne Stakes 2yo one mile
Way to much hype last out and easy win was viewed as ordinary, but I'm jumping right back on heralded Archwarrior, and this may be the last time you will get 5/2 on this one!

Belmont 9th--Jamaica Stakes 1 1/8 turf
Not much early speed in this demanding event, and I'm not going to miss out on getting 5-1 on Ramon and Summer Front! He could steal this one on the front. Key 5---1/3/4.

Keeneland Race 1
#1 Middie w/p and key 1--2/4

Keeneland Race 3
2-3-8 ex bx

Chitown Spots
7th---1/5/7 ex bx
9th---tri box 1/5/7/11

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Comments

• SARATOGATESARATOGATE Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks For The Posts I Play Most Of Them But Im Not Seeing An 11 Horse In The 9th At Charlestown
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Sorry, Chitown is Hawthorne
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Keeneland Race 1
    #1 Middie

Back today in stakes company @ Keeneland. Lets see if this one can take the next step up on the AW.