Paging Flyin Late

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
Friday Night Okie Lights!

Our old friend, 2yo fillie Scissortail G goes tonight at Remington, Race 6, a $150k stakes race. 3-1 ml but my guess is she will get hammered!

She cuts back to 6f and gets in easier than she has ever been. State bred restricted and gets a bump in jockey as Luis Q. gets on for DVH barn. This is our chance to get back some of the money that Channing Hill cost us when she ran at Arlington!

Check back later in the day as I may have other plays tonight?

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Good luck tonight, John.
  • FlyinLateFlyinLate Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    All over this one yet again. The unfortunate part is that with her low price, now I'm just attempting to make back my money for her last three failed attempts.

Lets hope she runs them off their feet! I've been limiting my plays over the last couple weeks to save up and do my breeders cup research.
  • dirtyshirtdirtyshirt Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Friday Night Okie Lights!

Our old friend, 2yo fillie Scissortail G goes tonight at Remington, Race 6, a $150k stakes race. 3-1 ml but my guess is she will get hammered!

She cuts back to 6f and gets in easier than she has ever been. State bred restricted and gets a bump in jockey as Luis Q. gets on for DVH barn. This is our chance to get back some of the money that Channing Hill cost us when she ran at Arlington!

Check back later in the day as I may have other plays tonight?

Like anything else JG?

Remington Park 4 $1.00 P3 8 / 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 / 2 $7.00

A few times on the repeater.
    edited October 2012
    Donnie winning everything.
    edited October 2012
    Speaking of Donnie winning everything.
    I know you gave out Lady Jensen before JG, what are your thoughts on her in the 8th on her second time going long? Group seems a touch easier than the previous.
    edited October 2012
    Jesus fucking christ, can this horse get one good ride? Steadied her from 4th to around 11th in a matter of 2 seconds. Call Donnie and tell him to let me ride this damn horse, I can do better than Quinonez or Hill sure as hell did.
    edited October 2012
    FlyinLate wrote: »
    Jesus fucking christ, can this horse get one good ride? Steadied her from 4th to around 11th in a matter of 2 seconds. Call Donnie and tell him to let me ride this damn horse, I can do better than Quinonez or Hill sure as hell did.

Price sure was ripe to get out too. Unreal.